Thread: Trading Animals

Lightbulb Trading Animals

Does anyone else think it would be a good idea to trade animals, both eggs and already hatched, within the game? This is something I've been wanting for a really long time but am unsure whether or not it will ever happen.
    Thoughts?

Fashion Designer
    I doubt it will happen due to the fact it would cut down on gem buying which is s8 bottom line for animals

That's sad.

I wish they would add this feature because I know most of us like to collect all of the animals. My main account is better at battling and my second account is better at breeding, so I can breed multiple Super Rare--or even Ultra Rare--animals like it's nothing in my second account but then what? I would love to be able to send a few of those animals over to my main account to add to my collection.

I am not the type to spend real money in this game, I've maybe spent $5? in my 4+ years of playing, but my only means of giving them money is every time I log on and stay on. I wish they would see that some of us just like to play and not spend money. This is such an amazing game when they put the effort in, so why not give us players a reason to keep playing?

More expansions more often, more chances to breed limited time animals, more than one "current" habitat, and more chances to share with your neighbors.

Executive Chef
    yes that?s sad, but s8 need the gems income to pay their staff,etc
    even if i would like the trading feature (i don?t buy gems neither because can not afford it), i understand that it is also a commercial company
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

They get paid every time you use the app, I think they'll be fine.

My concern is they have continuously upped the cost of animals, made some almost impossible to get, and don't often bring them back (or if they do you have to pay $34.99 for them)...

This might encourage people to get multiple accounts or spend more time trying to find people to trade with, I don't know. I'm very intrigued by this idea and would love for it to happen.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    yes that?s sad, but s8 need the gems income to pay their staff,etc
    even if i would like the trading feature (i don?t buy gems neither because can not afford it), i understand that it is also a commercial company
    There is a way imo. Same as Dreamcity, were there is a market were you could sell items, and for FFS we can use gems as trading option. This way S8 still gets there income because members will pay for gems. Just a suggestion

PS: just saw in your signature you quit the game end of this year? Sorry to hear that Clark_Wayne.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Ooo! I like this! Add a little trading post that only your neighbours can trade with. I'd like to be able to trade other things as well though. In my second account, I'm in need of coins and I'd trade runes for coins in a heart beat!