View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

47 61.84%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

15 19.74%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

14 18.42%
  • I didn't participate

5 6.58%
  • Coins

3 3.95%
  • Food

41 53.95%
  • Runes

54 71.05%
  • Wintry Lampposts

6 7.89%
  • Christmas Clock

5 6.58%
  • Tiny Tiff

37 48.68%
  • Ebenezer Pooch

39 51.32%
  • Holly Hoof

39 51.32%
  • I didn't like the prizes

8 10.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Spirited Season - 2017 Dec 26 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Like the last SB you can hatch it before the chapter starts.
    Is that really true? Because i almost got a hartattack when i saw hatch a earth animal in chapter 5 and 6 needs a limited animal! That means 1 day to get that limited one or we will be running after the facts iff we don't get it in one day and won't be able to complete the event. That's my problem always because limited animal take me way to long or i get none !

So if i now already can start trying to get one and hatch it before chapter 5 ... or saves me a lot of time

Hope this makes sence ... this is not my first language haha i'm Dutch

And PLEASE storm8!!! Put that adventurnips in the back after all the other food! I'm used to click on the second tap in the right upper corner for charm cherries and i do that so automaticcally that now i planted that adventurnips again because they are now in the upper right corner! Waiting for 2 hrs for 100 food makes me mad! I have to build up my food again and this aint helping!

forum rules
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-27-17 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate words - see forum rules

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wendietje View Post
    Is that really true? Because i almost got a hartattack when i saw hatch a earth animal in chapter 5 and 6 needs a limited animal! That means 1 day to get that limited one or we will be running after the facts iff we don't get it in one day and won't be able to complete the event. That's my problem always because limited animal take me way to long or i get none !

So if i now already can start trying to get one and hatch it before chapter 5 ... or saves me a lot of time

Hope this makes sence ... this is not my first language haha i'm Dutch

And PLEASE storm8!!! Put that adventurnips in the back after all the other food! I'm used to click on the second tap in the right upper corner for charm cherries and i do that so automaticcally that now i planted that adventurnips again because they are now in the upper right corner! Waiting for 2 hrs for 100 food makes me mad! I have to build up my food again and this aint helping!
    Yes you can start trying for it. Last SB I couldn't wait any longer. I had one in my extra nest, but needed the nest, and I already hatched it before the chapter started. No worries than. So I assume the same applies for this SB. I will do the same.
    And for hatching any "earth" animal, you can easy buy a Rock Rhino. If you dont have any earth creature in your nest. But if you also are trying for the Gingerbread Mouse, you already have one. Good luck.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-27-17 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Edit quote
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Host(ess)
    Tiny Tiff is adorable, but I don't care for the other two animals, so I won't be going very far in this storybook. The Holly Hoof is super ugly, certainly not worth my apples. Lol.

Fashion Designer
    That's how i feel, but i want the white elephant as i do not have it yet and need to get through this one...and of coarse last month i did a clean out and just happened to delete my firefox and jackalope after having them for so long and its just my luck that we end up needing them for this sb! Its bad enough i cant breed limiteds but to mix in commons that i cant get either... im ready to scream! Haha

Farm Supplier
    OMG OMG OMG !!! I can't believe it! I just bred snowy egret!!! First try .... i used turtisle (15)and seamur (14) .... i just hope if i hatch it, it's gonna count like said in this thread... fingers crossed !!! And i hope everyone will get this very easy! Good luck to everyone... i just gonna try endlessly now (again) for hog nog because i could really use those gems

Fashion Designer
    I wish they would stop adding Adventurnips to the crops during storybooks. They never use them anymore. They just get in the way.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Rhino Keeper
    I just mine 5 bombs for the fearther.. But I did not received 1 feather
    Now my bombs are all used
    Are there more people who have this problem?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jmatarii View Post
    Chapter 4

Act 2: Start Breeding with a Firefox (Skip 25)
    I just want to add that even though I have a Firefox, this Act asked me to use a Turtisle. I recall from the last Storybook that forum member AnnieP told me it may be due to my level in the game that an Act told me to use a different one listed in the original post. I'm at level 26 currently.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    I just mine 5 bombs for the fearther.. But I did not received 1 feather
    Now my bombs are all used
    Are there more people who have this problem?
    I had this problem last SB and because of that i wasn't able to finish the event

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wendietje View Post
    I had this problem last SB and because of that i wasn't able to finish the event
    Oh, wow. That would have made me mad.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast