Thread: Boosted breeding

Boosted breeding

Am I the only one who doesn't get anything out of the boosted breeding?
    I get the same eggs whether I use boosted or not.
    Does anyone have any good experiences to share?

Banned
    Nope.

Rhino Keeper
    It improves chances of rarer dragons. Unfortunately it’s still entirely possible to get commons, so it’s not a great help. Hence I only use it when it’s free.

Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    It improves chances of rarer dragons. Unfortunately it’s still entirely possible to get commons, so it’s not a great help. Hence I only use it when it’s free.
    For me it almost seems like I get the rare and super rare dragons, when NOT using boosted breeding. It’s definitely not something I would pay gold for.

Fashion Designer
    I never pay for it because even with the free breeding, I've been getting Hoot dragons left, right and centre.

Rhino Keeper
    About a year ago, I got the some royals I was missing using the boost; Chess and Crownprince. I tried for Medusa for years and got it using regular breeding right after a free boost weekend. This time I am only getting common and rare while trying for a Cyber.

Boosted breeding is NOT working. Twice now, I've combined Magic + Magic, for which there are only 2 possible outcomes - Magic (Common) and Peacock (Super Rare). Both times using boosted breeding I ended up with common Magic dragons. How likely am I to ever pay for boosted breeding when the free week is over? I think you know...