Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cant click on hatchet to clear space

Rhino Keeper
    OMG! Someone needs to fix that. I had the same problem and only stombled on this thread. We shouldn’t have to work this hard to play a game!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sgr1953 View Post
    Need Help
    Cleared debris in my forest and the hatchet is stuck! Tapping on it does not make it disappear. The debris remains and the game recognizes the debris as not cleared. I have followed all of the options above to no avail! Submitted a trouble ticket only to have it closed with a reason that they don?t support game play. I used 99 runes to get the expansion and now I can?t use it. Any ideas how to get this fixed?
    Sorry that you are stuck and I'm afraid Support does not help with this issue. Just to confirm, are you saying your hatchet is unblocked and there was no reaction when you clicked on it? If yes, can you restart your game and try again to see if that helps. If it does not, can you post a screenshot? Thanks.

I'm having the same issue, but cannot clear the object in my previous expansion because it is hidden behind the one where the axe is not responding ( so now I have two unusable expansions) 😞 Also have a "ghost" of another thing I DID clear appearing in the first expansion .....help!

Grand Emperor
    Are you able to zoom in to get a clearer view or try moving things around and see if you can reach the obstacles?

Quote Originally Posted by D0r8 View Post
    Hi

I have issued with the forest clearance, it doesn't allow me to remove the 'axe'.
    I have attached a picture of the area.

Thank you
    D0r8
    I have had this issue for over 6 months and reported to S8 and they cannot do anything about it. I too showed a screenshot but to no avail. I am very disappointed this is obviously an issue in this part of the forest. 2 habitat spaces means a lot when you can only use part of them,

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123