Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cant click on hatchet to clear space

New Resident
    I cant click on it or select the axe

Grand Emperor
    Can you zoom in for a closer view and click on it? Maybe try a few times and see if you can get it to work.

New Resident
    Tried zooming in and tap the axe plus zoom out and tap the axe. Doesnt work. Thank you for your help.

Grand Emperor
    The axe is stubborn.. looks like you need Support to help to check further.

Please contact Support: support form. See this thread if you are new to submitting requests. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...pport-via-Form

New Resident

Angry Can?t clear land

I cleared some land in Fantasy Forest Story. Three individual shrubs/ rocks needed to be cleared. Two of them cleared but the third one is stuck. The ax won?t clear. I shut the game down twice and still can?t get the ax to clear. What do I do?

Grand Emperor
    Try zooming in to the maximum and rotate the obstacles blocking your view and see if you can reach it.

New Resident
    I can reach it, but the hatchet won’t respond to touch. It has been like this all weekend. It seems to be the same spot as the person who posted the screenshot. I even cleared land beside it and still can’t clear that hatchet. I contacted support to see if they can help. Thanks for trying to help.

New Resident
    I figured this out. There is another area right beside the area that won’t clear. I think it is linked to the same rock. If you click to the right of the hatchet on the edge of the tree, another 20 hour rock will need to be removed. It is called an immovable rock. I actually think it is the same rock with a little more area with it. You cannot see anything under the tree but the edges light up and it will say immovable rock. When it lit up it looked like the other rock I couldn’t get the hatchet off of was lit up too. Once you clear this hatchet the other hatchet will clear also. Hope this helps.

Rhino Keeper
    Need Help
    Cleared debris in my forest and the hatchet is stuck! Tapping on it does not make it disappear. The debris remains and the game recognizes the debris as not cleared. I have followed all of the options above to no avail! Submitted a trouble ticket only to have it closed with a reason that they don?t support game play. I used 99 runes to get the expansion and now I can?t use it. Any ideas how to get this fixed?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast