Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gingerbread Mouse - 2017 Dec 22

Executive Chef

Gingerbread Mouse - 2017 Dec 22

Gingerbread Mouse - new creature
    More information on Gingerbread Mouse in Creatures Guide.

Gingerbread Mouse 5 hours i used Dream Bat and Cheshire Cat 2nd try (dark + earth)
    Part 2 of sweet sidekicks - receive 5 gems 700 stocking stuffers
    (Nog hog was part 1 of goal)

Gingerbread Mouse Egg

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	40996

Side note: if you breed dark/nature with dark/earth (some are) you "can" get either gingerbread mouse or Snapdrake
    Last edited by Eluzyion; 12-23-17 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Split thread and added link

Fashion Designer
    Oh, the dilemma:

Gingerbread Mouse: Yay. (Not.) Yet another gingerbread animal. But it's Winter/Dark, and I only got the Gazellef on one of my accounts, so I really want it.

Snapdrake: Super Cute!!! But just another Dark/Nature. I have skads already. But it's so CUTE!!!

*sigh* Looks like I'll be breeding my Jade Kirins with some Earth/Nature combos!
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    Oh, the dilemma:

Gingerbread Mouse: Yay. (Not.) Yet another gingerbread animal. But it's Winter/Dark, and I only got the Gazellef on one of my accounts, so I really want it.

Snapdrake: Super Cute!!! But just another Dark/Nature. I have skads already. But it's so CUTE!!!

*sigh* Looks like I'll be breeding my Jade Kirins with some Earth/Nature combos!
    Lol Sakrysta I thought same as you, but since gingerbread mouse is part 2 I'm pretty sure it's 2nd of a trio so will be needed to breed with when part 3 comes up if that helps nog hog was pt 1 so pt 3 should be breed nog hog to gingerbread mouse (guessing)

Fashion Designer
    I actually don't have a goal/popup for the Gingerbread Mouse. Is it Part 2 of Sweet Sidekicks? Because if so I'm not hopeful, as the Nog Hog has eluded all of my accounts so far. And frankly, I don't really like it that much, so my main motivation for trying for it is the element combination.

I wonder if you CAN breed the Gingerbread Mouse if you don't have a Nog Hog yet. It seems like it has been possible in previous goals?
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    I actually don't have a goal/popup for the Gingerbread Mouse. Is it Part 2 of Sweet Sidekicks? Because if so I'm not hopeful, as the Nog Hog has eluded all of my accounts so far. And frankly, I don't really like it that much, so my main motivation for trying for it is the element combination.

I wonder if you CAN breed the Gingerbread Mouse if you don't have a Nog Hog yet. It seems like it has been possible in previous goals?
    Yes, mouse is part 2. You should be able to breed it regardless if you got nog hog.. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Updated post 1 to show rewards

Rhino Keeper
    Got it with Twilight Troll and Gargolem 2nd try!!

Rhino Keeper
    Never mind... Forgot Forest Cat was a thing ����

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebblemist View Post
    Never mind... Forgot Forest Cat was a thing ����
    Oh no!! Thanks for the reminder there is another 5 hours combine. Never thought at that. Good luck. Still no luck here.
    We don't have to get that exited so when we see the 5 hour timer.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Executive Chef
    My apologies, forgot to add egg to post 1, pretty sure that was it.. Someone confirm please, I have a few gingerbread eggs lol I think that's it though

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast