Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crates On Sale 50% Off.

Executive Chef
    Least the countdown crate is for half price.

Rhino Keeper
    I was hoping for some (winter) old decorations, but really?.. crates? again? During the BBF Sale I spent ALL my gems on the Gingerbread box (or whatever its called), but still didn't get the Gingerbread house nor gingerbread baker. It's unfair and dissapointing..

NOW I wont spend my gems anymore on some deco in the box that I cant even see while buying! What am I actually saving up my gems for? Just to spend them on items from the box that I already have?

Come on, S8, please give us a really good sale with LTO items!

Fashion Designer
    I know something is better than nothing, but we just had a crate sale. I was hoping for some decor, especially wallpaper.

The Christmas offering this year were a joke. Maybe next year.

Fashion Designer
    What items are found in Holiday Present?!
    Found no thread of it...
    ғαвυℓσυs

Rhino Keeper
    Refer to: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...te-24-Nov-2017

"- Holiday Box = Holiday Gift Box (2010)
    - Holiday Gift = Gingerbread Box (2011)
    - Holiday Present = Christmas Present (2012)"

Fashion Designer
    I think Holiday Present is the mush-mash one, but I'm not certain.

I know that during the BF sale, the crates didn't all contain the items listed in the Master Box thread. I also know that one of the crates was a mish-mash. I'm not certain of which one was the mish-mash, but I *think* it was Holiday Present.

Whichever one was mish-mash had the Gingerbread Baker a 4th Prize. I got a bunch of him. If you're one of the people who can see others' bakeries, I have a bunch of him out. I'm not smart enough to figure out how to post pics here.

Rhino Keeper
    I have to agree with everyone and say that I'm not spending my gems again on another crate sale. I bought and spent many on Black Friday and was expecting something better this time... So I'll pass and hope they release something later or I'll just keep accumulating my gems.

Rhino Keeper
    I was expecting a bigger sale but I won’t complain. At least I got 3 items that I’ve been wanting from those crates.

Executive Chef
    I tried a bunch more crates in not-my-main restaurant that gets free gems, and mostly got repeats :-( but then I got the polar bear family wearing scarves in the igloo, which I really wanted. :-)

Edited to add: oops, this is the BS thread!
    Last edited by twospoons; 12-24-17 at 09:33 PM.

Executive Chef
    Opened one of the crates 5x for the Santa penguin and also got the two second places, not too bad I guess.
    Last edited by rosewaterlily; 12-23-17 at 07:10 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12