Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Krampus Tournament 12/22/17 (Holiday, black, red)

Yes!!! Finally beat Warden (39) with Afterlife lv13 - pink, white, green combo Bbb
    Hope the others are not as bad ....

Quote Originally Posted by TamandraDrake View Post
    Yes!!! Finally beat Warden (39) with Afterlife lv13 - pink, white, green combo Bbb
    Hope the others are not as bad ....
    Done! Krampus is mine! Speeding through the last rounds, but all the recommended dragons worked. Thank you for the help!!!
    Using gold to speed up the battles from the tales and fights with Noel now, maybe I still have a chance to complete the tales.

Good luck to all still fighting the tournament!

Nightclub Owner
    Oh my word! I thought I'd NEVER beat Warden. Silly me for not expecting it though since rounds 1-31 didn't give me too much trouble, I really should've known an impossible fight was coming.

I went through all my go-to dragons and after their spectacular defeats I went through this thread and tried all the great suggestions here...to no avail. Out of ideas I just went right down my dragon list, starting at the top, and tried each one. Finally, finally beat the sucker with my level 14 Creator (11th from the top) which I honestly don't think I ever used in battle before. So much work for a game!

Now I have juuuuust enough time to finish the last few rounds barring anymore impossible opponents. Fingers crossed.

Executive Chef
    Congrats to those who are done and good luck if you’re still trying. Just got Krampus with my level 12 Delver. I had a little trouble with Warden & Dread Captain but no where near the trouble I had with Amazon. My spa queue is going to take days to finish just from all the ones I lost there.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678