Thread: How do I log off so I don't use Game Center?

Question How do I log off so I don't use Game Center?

Hi,
    Could someone please help me? I'm trying to log off Game Center on my iPad, but can't find where to go. No sign out option.
    Thank you for all help,
    Amy
    ​Amy

The Honorable Panda
    On your apple device go to Settings, scroll all the way down to Game Center- Turn off Game Center.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Hi,
    Could someone please help me? I'm trying to log off Game Center on my iPad, but can't find where to go. No sign out option.
    Thank you for all help,
    Amy
    Btw if you log out of Game Center and you’re progress is already saved you’ll lose it all. It just happened to me I nearly had a heart attack lol
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    What's the point of staying logged in game center or staying logged out? Why do some people prefer one over the other?

Quote Originally Posted by catprint View Post
    What's the point of staying logged in game center or staying logged out? Why do some people prefer one over the other?
    I’m signed in because I don’t want to lose my progress which is what Jojo almost had a heart attack.
    It doesn’t bother me that I’m signed in, it will only notified with a drop down banner when I go on my games and that’s it.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Executive Chef
    I wish it didn't use Game Center to log in for restaurant. I liked manually logging in through the Storm8 account settings. When I switch over to a different ID, all the other games change accordingly, but Restaurant stays the same so I can't log into a different Restaurant
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)