Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mining Dragon: Snowlady LEAVES Jan 26 2017

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by graovac View Post
    Is it just me or what? I've been having troubles when mining this artefacts. Seams like its counting less if I mine more than 2 artefacts. For example if I mine 3 or 4 is offen less like 2 peaces instead of 3 or 4. Is this happening to others as well?
    Any respond to this matter? I asume it's allowed to mine more than 2 peaces?
    Better yet did anyone get positive respond when pushing note to complain ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    So you don't like girl dragons? I mean, she's as cute as any of the other dragons in this game.
    Actually I would like to second FieldsLikeB that it does look ugly. He/She doesn't matter and a female dragon is always pretty in looks but this one.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know when this mining dragon ends? I dont know whether to go for the ugly dragon or hold back almost half way in attempts just not to lose the bombs at the 25 cap. Wish I'm had known the value of a champion dragon during last event. I just learned the differences.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    Does anyone know when this mining dragon ends? I dont know whether to go for the ugly dragon or hold back almost half way in attempts just not to lose the bombs at the 25 cap. Wish I'm had known the value of a champion dragon during last event. I just learned the differences.
    You know, if would be awesome if S8 and/or the mods would post each time a mining dragon is released when it will end so that we wouldn't end up with the same question every month.

At any rate, they are usually here for approximately 4 weeks, I believe, so if she was introduced on 12/19/17, she should stay until 1/16/18.

Executive Chef
    I have not received any pop-out notification that Ms Snowlady is going to exit from the mines ★

There is no countdown time for this lady yet, and i have a couple more pieces to complete her ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

and i have collected just 150 pieces. bravo to me. Why i am always behind now. in any of things related to DS
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    and i have collected just 150 pieces. bravo to me. Why i am always behind now. in any of things related to DS
    Same here. Everything is out of reach. I'm newly back after several years we didn't even have dragon fights when I was here and the diamond was just introduced. I don't know if this is how it's always been but tasks are just to dang difficult. AT least in bakery story the goals ate still attainable. I've learned not to care . Least I have hundreds of dragon I don't have now to be excited about. It would really suck to have played all this time. For you players that have, it must really be boring. You cant attain ANYTHING unless your spending real money.

Rhino Keeper
    For you players that have, it must really be boring. You cant attain ANYTHING unless your spending real money.
    Well, it's not as bad as that. I've never ever lost in a Tourney since I'm here, have been not able to finish a Dragon Tales only once, and it was no fault of S8...

Fashion Designer
    She's still here. So seriously....does anyone have a clue about the end date? Not sure whether to use my last 25 bombs and hope to average at least 2 piece each. Pretty bad odds. But would be worth it if i was sure I had another day or two.

Same here. Everything is out of reach. I'm newly back after several years we didn't even have dragon fights when I was here and the diamond was just introduced. I don't know if this is how it's always been but tasks are just to dang difficult. AT least in bakery story the goals ate still attainable. I've learned not to care . Least I have hundreds of dragon I don't have now to be excited about. It would really suck to have played all this time. For you players that have, it must really be boring. You cant attain ANYTHING unless your spending real money.
    I won't deny that it is tough. Maybe because of the break i took of almost 2 years or idk. Otherwise back then when tourneys were introduced to Android players till the last tourney i participated back then I was able to win most of them. I have a feeling that if i try hard and try to complete the tourney within 3 days i WILL be able to complete tourney(maybe). But I haven't spent a single real money

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast