View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

49 64.47%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

26 34.21%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.32%
  • Baby white elephant

52 68.42%
  • Elephant fountain

35 46.05%
  • Balancing elephant

39 51.32%
  • Wooden elephant

20 26.32%
  • Balloon elephant

22 28.95%
  • Tool rack

11 14.47%
  • Peanut boiler

9 11.84%
  • Plushie stack

16 21.05%
  • Balloon board

11 14.47%
  • Peppermint paths

33 43.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: The White Elephant - 2017 Dec 20 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by JJTwinkles View Post
    Wow you are lucky to get 23. I'm not as lucky as you, I probably can reach 10.
    I have 23 prizes not cookies. And it was because I was doing it constantly with a boost. Getting repeat prizes. Not cool
    You would think I would have a baby elephant by know. 2 cookies in the last 5 hours making bread constantly.

I?ve won: 5x Peppermint patches (which I have tons already)
    - 6 balloons
    - 2 tool racks
    - 4 Ballon boards
    - 2 peanut boiler
    - 1 wooden elephant
    - 3 Plushie stacks

No elephant...I don?t get it. I?m contemplating contacting Apple for my latest purchase as I can?t tolerate this money grabbing game.

But on that note Merry Christmas
    Last edited by Lilliepaddd; 12-23-17 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    I have 23 prizes not cookies. And it was because I was doing it constantly with a boost. Getting repeat prizes. Not cool.
    I meant presents too. At least you get better drop rates than me if you made 23 presents. I'm doing the same and I can't get enough to make 23. Well at least you get 23 chances and prizes, lots of us are not as lucky as you, sad to say.

Quote Originally Posted by JJTwinkles View Post
    I meant presents too. At least you get better drop rates than me if you made 23 presents. I'm doing the same and I can't get enough to make 23. Well at least you get 23 chances and prizes, lots of us are not as lucky as you, sad to say.
    You are missing my point. 23 tries!?! And not even a new prize. This happens constantly and I’m just tired of it. I see other nbrs with even 2 elephants. It’s highly frustrating and with Christmas I don’t have tons of time.

I also I play pretty much non stop because I can’t sleep...What I was saying before is I know nbrs who got it on their first few try’s. I don’t get it...have you used boosts? I have...I’m tired not lucky.

I’m not interested in those prizes, just saying...have a good day/nite.
    Last edited by Lilliepaddd; 12-23-17 at 02:06 AM.

Executive Chef
    Just received the Baby White Elephant on my ninth gift exchange. Wish I could afford its companion, the Baby Blue Elephant. I guess I'll just have to wait for sale (or accumulate enough gems to do so).

I'll keep working on the last goal (20 exchanges). Still need to do 12 more. Fortunately, there's still 11 days, so the odds are good that I'll be able to manage it somehow.

Good luck to everyone participating in the event!

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Just received the Baby White Elephant on my ninth gift exchange. Wish I could afford its companion, the Baby Blue Elephant. I guess I'll just have to wait for sale (or accumulate enough gems to do so).

I'll keep working on the last goal (20 exchanges). Still need to do 12 more. Fortunately, there's still 11 days, so the odds are good that I'll be able to manage it somehow.

Good luck to everyone participating in the event!
    Judy has a gem sale..
    Happy dancing with the cat
    That blue elephant is mine
    Cat politely says let's buy a blue mouse instead..

Drop rate for the kitchen and bakery is super low but I got really lucky and got my elephant this morning

Rhino Keeper

Angry

Wow, just got my 2nd cookie on the 33 bakery collections So now I get to make my 1st green gift

I'm wondering what happens when the elephant habitat gets full. I now have 3 cute white elephants and need to make 12 more gifts. Do I stop or keep going?

Fashion Designer
    If I visit 25 neighbors, how do I know if I got a gift?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cella1991 View Post
    Drop rate for the kitchen and bakery is super low but I got really lucky and got my elephant this morning
    Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by hellopetty View Post
    I'm wondering what happens when the elephant habitat gets full. I now have 3 cute white elephants and need to make 12 more gifts. Do I stop or keep going?
    3? I am envious. But keep going. When the time comes, you can switch out any of the elephants and bring in another one. Or, perhaps later S8 will increase the number of elephants enclosures we can have (along with offering more elephants beyond the white and the blue).