Thread: BUG: Mining dragon not giving tokens in storage

Rhino Keeper

BUG: Mining dragon not giving tokens in storage

Hey guys, does anyone else has this problem as well? The Snowlady mining dragon is not giving tokens in my storage, I have mined about 10 tokens or buttons and I have none in my storage... Could S8 please check the issue? Thanks

the same for me

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    It is giving tokens, but the image isn't appearing. This has been reported.

This has been fixed and you can now see the images in the Mine and Spell Shop.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Elsa, thanks for looking into it, now I can see the button image on the mine but the buttons I earned are still not in my storage, please look into it again thanks, I have force closed and restarted my game but still no buttons in my storage

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPhoenix6 View Post
    Hi Elsa, thanks for looking into it, now I can see the button image on the mine but the buttons I earned are still not in my storage, please look into it again thanks, I have force closed and restarted my game but still no buttons in my storage
    If you mined them and didn't receive them, please submit contact Support so they can investigate it further.

Rhino Keeper
    I had this problem with Mithril. I had enough ores to craft it and they showed in the spell shop, but not in Storage. When my Spell shop is freed up I will check (it’s crafting marble keys now) if the buttons show there. I should have 47.

EDIT The buttons show in Spell shop but not storage.
    Last edited by Athabasca55; 12-20-17 at 06:44 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca55 View Post
    I had this problem with Mithril. I had enough ores to craft it and they showed in the spell shop, but not in Storage. When my Spell shop is freed up I will check (it’s crafting marble keys now) if the buttons show there. I should have 47.

EDIT The buttons show in Spell shop but not storage.
    Hi Athabaska, same here I am crafting marble keys but will look into my spell shop as soon as it’s free as they do not show up in my storage.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the help Elsa