Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Jolly Collie - 2017 Dec 19

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    If you look at my results in post 1, I tested all new elements and many winter were used and won. I took note of what winter did not work on giving me a good idea of what to battle winter with in future.. But the way they did it ensured more people of winning this tournament. I'm sure we'll be battling winter elements in upcoming tournaments, and coliseum is good for testing. So I still appreciate the substitution.
    Next time you write animal level. Many of the same didnt work for me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisibby View Post
    Next time you write animal level. Many of the same didnt work for me.
    I'm over halfway through tournament and following Eluzyions results, I've only failed 1 time! And the winter animal I've used (without fail) is only level 4, so level doesn't matter as much as using correct elements. On the one I failed jingle shells, I failed with earth and used earth on a different Animal and won. Some animals hit critical more than others

Fashion Designer
    And the success of a particular element varies at any given time. I have three accounts, and all three just fought a Water/Earth opponent. I used Level 15 Pandaffodil against all three, and got one win and two losses. You do the best you can choosing fighters, but you have to accept that there are odds involved set by the game makers that we can't see or measure from our end.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    I'm over halfway through tournament and following Eluzyions results, I've only failed 1 time! And the winter animal I've used (without fail) is only level 4, so level doesn't matter as much as using correct elements. On the one I failed jingle shells, I failed with earth and used earth on a different Animal and won. Some animals hit critical more than others
    I also used Eluzions posting and didn't have any problems completing the tournament and they were different levels. Sometimes things just work differently. Good luck

Rhino Keeper
    I 100% agree. People would have had a harder time trying to beat a new element so I believe this was planned in our favor and I too appreciate the forethought on them substituting regular elements vs a new element in battle, and hope they continue to do so when a new element is involved! It's an obvious substitution, and to me for good reason. Credit to s8 on this one! No complaints here! Thank you!
    Plausible, but I think unlikely. we've had plenty of previous touneys based around a new element. It still doesn't explain why they would repeat Caracaroler as the final opponent. - I think it's just an s8 cock-up!
    Muttley (ID = Mutley00)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mutley00 View Post
    Plausible, but I think unlikely. we've had plenty of previous touneys based around a new element. It still doesn't explain why they would repeat Caracaroler as the final opponent. - I think it's just an s8 cock-up!
    Agreed. I think someone got the names mixed up in the database (Holly Collie & Jolly Collie are VERY similar) and forgot to replace the final animal from the previous tournament template. And once it went live, they couldn't fix it fairly without extending the tournament.

I'm not complaining though. I'm having the best record I've had in a long time with a tournament. Really hoping to win this one on all three accounts this time.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Executive Chef
    You're welcome! We get to use new elements, they seemed to work just fine, tourny not too bad this time good luck!
    I just finished. Didn't pay that attention to it, because I already have 7 Winter creatures. So when I had the time I just played a round. Also used new elements as well. It wasn't that hard this time luckily. Need to wait for my nest to be empty before I can place it into my nest. Still I'm luckily with another new creature.
    Now trying for Gingerbread.......
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

New Resident
    What are people using on caracaroler with success?

Rhino Keeper
    I won't be winning this tournament, sadly. Been too busy to play much. Congrats to those that beat it!
    Fantasy Forest name - Avalor
    Castle Story name - Enchancia
    Bakery Story name - Cocoa's Cafe

New Resident
    I used Tye-Dye Tiger on lvl 30...one hit of rainbow did the trick for me!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast