Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Jolly Collie - 2017 Dec 19

  1. #31
    Finally finished the tourney. It took me much longer than usual due to a couple levels taking forever to get through. I just glad the timer on the tourney wasn't going morning to morning on this one (in the UK that is) as last time it was and it took off many hours from my ability to play it. Being a shorter tourney, plus having an awkward clock would've been a terrible combination.

    Good luck to everyone still trying for the Jolly Collie!

  2. #32
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    29. Sapphire Sphinx gem/water - Bead Steed Dark
    30. Caracaroler music/water - Harvest Hoarder Autumn
    Zapra - dark, fail, fail, fail; Terrorier - dark, fail; Thorilla - electric, fail; Zapra - dark, fail,

    Come on... It shouldn't be this difficult. About 2-3 hours to go.

  3. #33
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    Zapra - dark, fail, fail, fail; Terrorier - dark, fail; Thorilla - electric, fail; Zapra - dark, fail,

    Come on... It shouldn't be this difficult. About 2-3 hours to go.
    I had such a problem winning round 29. I used onyx ox,twilight troll,beast,cursed rose,Amethyst pony,yang, Elephantom,cheep, Aurora Pegasus, Enchantress and many more dark animals finally won with Fire wolf. Good luck hope you finish this tourney.
    Last edited by Maheks; 12-24-17 at 10:32 AM.

  4. #34
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by Maheks View Post
    I had such a problem winning round 29. I used onyx ox,twilight troll,beast,cursed rose,Amethyst pony,yang, Elephantom,cheep, Aurora Pegasus, Enchantress and many more dark animals finally won with Fire fox. Good luck hope you finish this tourney.
    Out of those you posted, I have Twilight Troll (evolving) and Fire Fox (Level 3). Not sure if the level is important or a factor but I'll give Fire Fox a try. Thank you for the help.

  5. #35
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by elvisluv1 View Post
    I used Tye-Dye Tiger on lvl 30...one hit of rainbow did the trick for me!
    Thank's for your help, first try with Tye dye Tiger won level 30.

  6. #36
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    Out of those you posted, I have Twilight Troll (evolving) and Fire Fox (Level 3). Not sure if the level is important or a factor but I'll give Fire Fox a try. Thank you for the help.
    Sorry I meant i won with Fire wolf. But if you don't have fire wolf use any dark animal. You've got this far hope you can win holly collie.

  7. #37
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    334
    Thank you, anyway. I'll take all the advice needed. Appreciated. I mean, congratulations.
    Last edited by G4OU812; 12-24-17 at 11:18 AM.

  8. #38
    I tired all of my dark animals on sapphire Sphinx and could not win level 29. Sigh.

  9. #39
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    726
    Two more wins and i skip thru and it freezes takes my gems and i have to pay again! Ugh looks like im done on this one

  10. #40
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,286
    I used Skyger on round 29.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.


    Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @ 01-20

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •