View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ What items do you like?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

20 23.81%
  • I did not like this Event

33 39.29%
  • I did not participate

4 4.76%
  • I could not finish in Time

48 57.14%
  • Jingle Dragon

28 33.33%
  • Yule Dragon

34 40.48%
  • Snow Elf Dragon

25 29.76%
  • Holiday MailBox

7 8.33%
  • Tiny Town

9 10.71%
  • Firapples

8 9.52%
  • Stocking

4 4.76%
  • Santa's Sleigh

11 13.10%
  • Noel Dragon

23 27.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Winter Festival **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Happy Holidays All! I know it maybe a little early, but I’m oot next wk. i want to speed up DT. Only 5 gold to go to 2nd. But I think I remember that only starts the next day and the rest stay on schedule (skip a day & then day 3 starts). Is that how it works? I really want glasswing. I have the food but not the gold or time next week. Thanks!
    Play CS (level 50) and DS (level 140+) on second account - KandK0508 (Always happy to have new neighbors on this account)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    Indeed he (she?) is!! That's gold very well spent imo. Thought I was the only one using token for tickets-it's the only way Gold Horizon will come my way. I still have quite a few more to get tho. Congrats on both! I'm not crazy about any of these dragons frankly, so tickets are my main motivation this time.
    I'm not too crazy about Jingle and don't like that I have to hatch it but Glasswing and Gold Horizon are definitely worth it. I'm just so happy S8 re-released Glasswing because, at the time she was in the Tales, the land side of the mine was closed and I didn't have enough food to raise Forgefather and White Glass to get her. Then I seen how people were using her in tournaments and it made me kick myself for not being better prepared.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Betsy0923 View Post
    Happy Holidays All! I know it maybe a little early, but I’m oot next wk. i want to speed up DT. Only 5 gold to go to 2nd. But I think I remember that only starts the next day and the rest stay on schedule (skip a day & then day 3 starts). Is that how it works? I really want glasswing. I have the food but not the gold or time next week. Thanks!
    That is how it works unless you spend a bunch of gold to open the rest of the chapters. You'd be better off buying Glasswing than to spend gold opening subsequent chapters.

Executive Chef
    Got Snow Elf on the first try with Water and Light. On the nest now.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Breed your Snow Elves now instead of waiting til the last minute. My suggestion is to not even start the Tales until you breed one. I just bred a Snow Elf (plain ole Light and Water) and I never start the Tales until I get the common dragon (which should be eliminated because there's no use for them). Trying to breed one during Tales, in my experience, they seem to all of a sudden turn from common to ultra rare.
    why do you need one?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    why do you need one?
    Because it's required to breed one in the current Dragon Tales.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    That is how it works unless you spend a bunch of gold to open the rest of the chapters. You'd be better off buying Glasswing than to spend gold opening subsequent chapters.
    I was afraid of that. I guess I’ll just try to sneak in some DT time next week. Thanks!
    Play CS (level 50) and DS (level 140+) on second account - KandK0508 (Always happy to have new neighbors on this account)

Rhino Keeper
    Got an 8 hr on my first water/light breeding. But I can’t complain ~ my 1st diamond is on the nest and Mithril is evolving so I am a happy camper!

Fashion Designer
    I am in a dilemma!!
    I have the snow elf sitting on the nest, all ready. My other nest has the elusive stocking dragon which I just put on . Now my chandelier dragon is ready in the craft shop and I have no nest to put it on.i need the craft shop to craft the Yule dragon. That means I either spend 16 gold to hatch stocking . The other option is to hatch the snow elf. But will it count in chapter 6.??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    I am in a dilemma!!
    I have the snow elf sitting on the nest, all ready. My other nest has the elusive stocking dragon which I just put on . Now my chandelier dragon is ready in the craft shop and I have no nest to put it on.i need the craft shop to craft the Yule dragon. That means I either spend 16 gold to hatch stocking . The other option is to hatch the snow elf. But will it count in chapter 6.??
    Yes, hatching the Snow Elf early will count in chapter 6 so clear that nest and get Chandelier in there ASAP.

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast