View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ What items do you like?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

20 23.81%
  • I did not like this Event

33 39.29%
  • I did not participate

4 4.76%
  • I could not finish in Time

48 57.14%
  • Jingle Dragon

28 33.33%
  • Yule Dragon

34 40.48%
  • Snow Elf Dragon

25 29.76%
  • Holiday MailBox

7 8.33%
  • Tiny Town

9 10.71%
  • Firapples

8 9.52%
  • Stocking

4 4.76%
  • Santa's Sleigh

11 13.10%
  • Noel Dragon

23 27.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread: Dragon: Winter Festival **NEW POLL ADDED**

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Chan1231 View Post
    Please let me know when can I get back my Glasswing dragon
    I spend 300 gold to buy the Champ’s coin in order to get the Glasswing dragon because of the bug
    Can the support team get me back the gold
    MY ID: sendgift1969

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know what the options were to use the Champ token on, besides glasswing? thanks in advance. they need to know so they can credit me what I would have used it on. I already have glasswing, so am wondering how many adventure tickets were on offer for the token, or what else was available

I am totally impressed with S8 with the quick response to my ticket. I received my gold back for having to buy the sleigh and glasswing as requested. Very happy. Thankyou S8.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    That Mod was me!
    Even though most of the staff was off over the holiday, there are still some staff watching the forum and see the moderators bug reports.
    I promise you I do not lie.
    Thank you Kooky for being there for us. Most of us really appreciate your work and know you would not lie to us.

Rhino Keeper
    have not heard back from them except a robo reply with ticket number and I sent pic as scroll counted down and what the inside craft shop ....but nothing. Waste of time...wish I was better remembering contractual law. not only did I not finish...team's fault...what is my compensation? For stress and frustration? sometime work gets in the way of playing this game, I wonder what doctors and patients would say ...if I said hold on have to haver t food, breed dragon, do,a request, etc during a 7 hrs surgery. .....so not having time.......was most of the 3-4 days breed a certain dragon befor you can go on...challenges taking up,too much time

Rhino Keeper
    You might have touched on the free gifts for watching movie commercial . However, I need to say coin or decoration not my thing especially so many decoration and enough money to buy 100 private isle with the coin, rival to seeh how much coin' more than some President pay on their taxes.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Chan1231 View Post
    I spend 300 gold to buy the Champ?s coin in order to get the Glasswing dragon because of the bug
    Can the support team get me back the gold
    MY ID: sendgift1969
    You will need to submit a support ticket. See link in my signature.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    The new Around the world challenge... have the majority of these dragons...angry.....when Polynesian was on, I won him. My nest were full so didnt hatch right away. When I went to hatch it there was a second Greek dragon egg in my storage instead. When I sent a support ticket...their reply was nothing to be done...now they have it in this challenge...slap in the face.

It took a couple of weeks of back and forthing with a S8 support rep and a mixup of my accounts, but I now have Jingle and Glasswing on my correct island! S8 was very nice and apologetic, i think they were just slow bc they had a ton of support tix to deal with.

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks for the votes! Results have been submitted!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526