View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ What items do you like?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

20 23.81%
  • I did not like this Event

33 39.29%
  • I did not participate

4 4.76%
  • I could not finish in Time

48 57.14%
  • Jingle Dragon

28 33.33%
  • Yule Dragon

34 40.48%
  • Snow Elf Dragon

25 29.76%
  • Holiday MailBox

7 8.33%
  • Tiny Town

9 10.71%
  • Firapples

8 9.52%
  • Stocking

4 4.76%
  • Santa's Sleigh

11 13.10%
  • Noel Dragon

23 27.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Winter Festival **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    I have over ten hours to craft Noel but it left the craft shop and there is last tale dragons bramble to craft. Agrrh. What has happened. I delete the game and reinstalled it; has the new arena and mining dragons but still has bramble and his mates what is happening.
    The new community game is there Bright Beginnings but now I'm down to 9.5 hrs to craft Noel Dragon acccording to my winter festival scroll but the crafting shop has last dragon tale with bramble etc. So stalemate.....anyone else having this problem????

Ps the clock is counting down on the bright beginnings but isn't adding any farming, breeding or evolving. Now I'm 7+ hrs left to craft Noel......feeling so alone....out of ideas
    Last edited by kanajunroses; 12-29-17 at 05:32 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    I have over ten hours to craft Noel but it left the craft shop and there is last tale dragons bramble to craft. Agrrh. What has happened. I delete the game and reinstalled it; has the new arena and mining dragons but still has bramble and his mates what is happening.
    The new community game is there Bright Beginnings but now I'm down to 9.5 hrs to craft Noel Dragon acccording to my winter festival scroll but the crafting shop has last dragon tale with bramble etc. So stalemate.....anyone else having this problem????

Ps the clock is counting down on the bright beginnings but isn't adding any farming, breeding or evolving.
    Same. No points are adding up for bright beginning. Not so upset about that but super PISSED that glasswing is no longer showing up to craft with the champion token from the tale. Mine also shows bramble dragon and other from the previous tale. S8 figure this one out or I'm done. Glasswing was the only reason I did your stupid repetitive tale this time. God I've had it with the this "barely held together with tape and chewing gum" game.

I'm also looking for the Dragon Story crafts in the spell shop.

Please fix it immediately! I'm already having to play catch up, trying to get the 3rd and final dragon in time. Not many hours left, and now this!

Please hurry and fix this!!!

Only 8 hrs and nothing!!! I nedd the santa sleigt!!! I hate his!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    KOOKY PANDA...Question.

Lots of us have Jingle in the nest yet. Some have hatched it and didn't get token. The timer says 3 days to redeem. Are there S8 staff available to fix it before time ends? If not and timer runs out...do we leave Jingle in nest past timer or hatch it within the 3 days but don't get token? What should we do with Jingle?

I see the spell shop is fixed!!! So question answered. Thanks KOOKY PANDA for getting the info to S8.

But only the coin item.. im still cant do the sleigh santa

I need Santa Sleigh & Stocking, too. I hope they give us extra time! I was already counting the minutes.

Looks like all the token choices are back in the craft shop but Santa’s sleigh is not back yet so still cannot complete the goal for the token to get the glass wing dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by polar71004 View Post
    Same for me, I hatched my Jingle went to spell shop to exchange my token for the Glasdwing but it?s vanished from spell shop. I have taken screen shot for reference ☹️ Used lots of gold and food to finish this and for what!! Really hope they get it sorted.......
    Me too. Hatched Jingle, got popup to craft Champion's coin but no response when "Go" button is clicked.
    Checked Spell shop & no Glasswing available for crafting, instead Imp dragon with pink coin is available.
    Side bar icon for Champion's Grace still shows 3 days.
    No point flooding s8 with tickets on this as everyone who completed or nearly completed this DT has a problem.
    IIRC, the first Glasswing event also had a problem with players unable to complete some items of Chapter 10 due to some error but s8 awarded Glasswing to all affected.
    Hope they do so for this 2nd Glasswing event.

Very disappointed, still no way to craft my sleigh and I'm in London it's past midnight. So I guess I won't finish unless they extend hours 🤞🤞🤞