View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ What items do you like?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

20 23.81%
  • I did not like this Event

33 39.29%
  • I did not participate

4 4.76%
  • I could not finish in Time

48 57.14%
  • Jingle Dragon

28 33.33%
  • Yule Dragon

34 40.48%
  • Snow Elf Dragon

25 29.76%
  • Holiday MailBox

7 8.33%
  • Tiny Town

9 10.71%
  • Firapples

8 9.52%
  • Stocking

4 4.76%
  • Santa's Sleigh

11 13.10%
  • Noel Dragon

23 27.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Winter Festival **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CamileGame View Post
    Yes I haven't been getting the cookies from breeding & I've been breeding non-stop since the beginning ..
    < snipped >

Anyone know how many cookies we get per hour? I can then estimate the loss in report.
    I got 50 cookies for a 2hr Air so
    it is 25 cookies per hr.

Fashion Designer
    I could not win even one battle with Noel today so tomorrow I will be going into chapter 10 still stuck on chapter 9. I?m on round 40 of the tournament so unless a miracle occurs i probably won?t be able to finish

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zgmike View Post
    Can I start breeding Yule before last day mission starts or I have to wait for it?
    Tnx!
    You have to wait for it

I just finished the tournament so I was able to win with Noel. Now I have to finish the remaining chapter 8 + 9 + 10 in one day!
    This tournament was really badly timed

My craft thingy is occupied with a stocking, Can anyone tell me how long it takes to make the sleigh? This is gonna be tight!

Farm Supplier
    It's 3 hours.

Executive Chef
    I just spent the gold to skip fighting with Noel. Every foreseeable battle where I was in the tournament was strong against red. So it wasn't worth the hassle. And now I'm on the last step for day 10, have to win four battles and of course the last day and a half of battles I've had to fight each dragon at least 3-4 times and the first one up is Amazon, who has already put down 5 dragons. Ugh.

Fashion Designer
    I have three battles left to go until I'm done but only until about 6pm or so to do it . . . might have to pay gold to win a couple battles but it will be worth it to get Glasswing

Does anyone have the *real* last step? The couple of list posts at the beginning have 5 steps in chapter 10, but mine says 4 steps. They say 10-3 is to raise noel to 12 (mine says 11) then the next 2 steps are craft sleigh and 4 battles. Since I only have one more step after this, could someone please tell me if 10-4 is sleigh (I'd be hosed - not enough materials) or battles (I'd be fine)?

Fashion Designer
    Two down, two to go. Looking good so far, hopefully I can get through the next two dragons without any gold

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LiriTanglethorn View Post
    Does anyone have the *real* last step? The couple of list posts at the beginning have 5 steps in chapter 10, but mine says 4 steps. They say 10-3 is to raise noel to 12 (mine says 11) then the next 2 steps are craft sleigh and 4 battles. Since I only have one more step after this, could someone please tell me if 10-4 is sleigh (I'd be hosed - not enough materials) or battles (I'd be fine)?
    You might be below player level 91, which would mean that you have a different set of goals. I'm now above 91 so I can't say for sure, but in the past when I was below, I didn't have to craft the big item at the end (it was usually given to me as a prize for one of the other chapters) and I think I just had to win two battles instead of 4. It could have changed since the last time around but that is my best guess.

Banned
    The final chapter
    Level 15-40

1 Breed Yule Dragon with another dragon.
    2 Raise your Noel Dragon to Level 11
    3 Win 2 Battle Arena Matches in the Battle Arena.

Level 41-90
    1 Breed Yule Dragon with another dragon.
    2 Harvest 3 Firapples.
    3 Raise your Noel Dragon to Level 11.
    4 Win 2 Battle Arena Matches in the Battle Arena.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast