View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ What items do you like?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

20 23.81%
  • I did not like this Event

33 39.29%
  • I did not participate

4 4.76%
  • I could not finish in Time

48 57.14%
  • Jingle Dragon

28 33.33%
  • Yule Dragon

34 40.48%
  • Snow Elf Dragon

25 29.76%
  • Holiday MailBox

7 8.33%
  • Tiny Town

9 10.71%
  • Firapples

8 9.52%
  • Stocking

4 4.76%
  • Santa's Sleigh

11 13.10%
  • Noel Dragon

23 27.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Winter Festival **NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    I am in a dilemma!!
    I have the snow elf sitting on the nest, all ready. My other nest has the elusive stocking dragon which I just put on . Now my chandelier dragon is ready in the craft shop and I have no nest to put it on.i need the craft shop to craft the Yule dragon. That means I either spend 16 gold to hatch stocking . The other option is to hatch the snow elf. But will it count in chapter 6.??

If you have all the items you need for each task in the next Chapter prepared and ready to go, I'd let the the nests ride out the hatching times.

In the first 5 or so Chapters, if you plan ahead and have everything prepared, some of the Chapters take less than 3 hours to complete (and some take less than 10 minutes). Some take about 6 hours. Every time that happens, you end up waiting like 18 hours for the next Chapter to unlock. Because of that wait time between Chapters, you should have plenty of time to let the eggs hatch naturally, and then craft and hatch the Yule, and still be on schedule. If you do fall a little behind, no worries- it's easy to catch back up (again, because of the wait time between Chapters).

The Snow Elf might not count if hatched early -this has happened in many past Tales- and I would not be willing to take that chance, tbh. Not being able to breed a needed dragon is one of the main reasons players can't finish the Tales. You already have the dragon. Why risk it? Just my opinion.

If Chandelier is about to expire and MUST get on a nest, asap, or else you'll not be able to get it (I haven't been paying attention to Chandelier so don't know the exp. date), then I'd go with paying gold to speed the Stocking hatch in order to clear a nest. Better to be safe than sorry and leave the Snow Elf right where he is until his task comes up.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 12-21-17 at 03:45 PM.

I guess I'm out of this tales! My game reset after I put my yule dragon on to breed and one of the two tokens disappeared. I haven't got the 500 gold to replace it and storm8 says it will be 5 to 7 business days to fix the problem. That automatically makes it impossible for me to do these tales.

Fashion Designer
    I've already hatched my Snow Elf dragon so hopefully it counts!

Fashion Designer
    Can u be already breeding with a fuzzy dragon when act 4 starts and it count or do u have to start breeding after it starts . 33 hour virtue dragon brewing. Ughh

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    If you have all the items you need for each task in the next Chapter prepared and ready to go, I'd let the the nests ride out the hatching times.

In the first 5 or so Chapters, if you plan ahead and have everything prepared, some of the Chapters take less than 3 hours to complete (and some take less than 10 minutes). Some take about 6 hours. Every time that happens, you end up waiting like 18 hours for the next Chapter to unlock. Because of that wait time between Chapters, you should have plenty of time to let the eggs hatch naturally, and then craft and hatch the Yule, and still be on schedule. If you do fall a little behind, no worries- it's easy to catch back up (again, because of the wait time between Chapters).

The Snow Elf might not count if hatched early -this has happened in many past Tales- and I would not be willing to take that chance, tbh. Not being able to breed a needed dragon is one of the main reasons players can't finish the Tales. You already have the dragon. Why risk it? Just my opinion.

If Chandelier is about to expire and MUST get on a nest, asap, or else you'll not be able to get it (I haven't been paying attention to Chandelier so don't know the exp. date), then I'd go with paying gold to speed the Stocking hatch in order to clear a nest. Better to be safe than sorry and leave the Snow Elf right where he is until his task comes up.
    Does anyone know expiration for chandelier I am almost there didn't know they were taking that one to like the bomb mine Dragon. Sorry dont know name...mithril?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    Can u be already breeding with a fuzzy dragon when act 4 starts and it count or do u have to start breeding after it starts . 33 hour virtue dragon brewing. Ughh
    Unfortunately it won't count. We have to breed with that when asked.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post

Thank you for your help. I used my hatching boost to further reduce time on the nest and then used 10 gold to hatch the stocking and put chandelier on the nest. Now my Yule is crafting and almost ready.
    As you suggested I will leave that on nest and spend as little gold as possible. For the time being snow elf stays on its nest .

I ended the event "winter festival" and I did not have the "champ's coin" when I finished the goal,

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    I've already hatched my Snow Elf dragon so hopefully it counts!
    Me too! I need to get her from hogging the nest, no free beds (: ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ticiabg75 View Post
    I ended the event "winter festival" and I did not have the "champ's coin" when I finished the goal,
    You need to 1st hatch the Jingle Dragon before you get the champs coin as the goal says to hatch it and have Santa’s Sleigh. I hope this helps.

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast