View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ What items do you like?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

20 23.81%
  • I did not like this Event

33 39.29%
  • I did not participate

4 4.76%
  • I could not finish in Time

48 57.14%
  • Jingle Dragon

28 33.33%
  • Yule Dragon

34 40.48%
  • Snow Elf Dragon

25 29.76%
  • Holiday MailBox

7 8.33%
  • Tiny Town

9 10.71%
  • Firapples

8 9.52%
  • Stocking

4 4.76%
  • Santa's Sleigh

11 13.10%
  • Noel Dragon

23 27.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Winter Festival **NEW POLL ADDED**

I got email stating the issues have been fixed, may have to restart game but...when I went to the game it wasn't any different than it was yesterday so I sent a message back it wasn't fixed at least for me, hopefully it is for you

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Hi, Caretakers! We apologize for the issues during the event and will investigate how these slipped through so we can prevent them going forward. We're working with our support team to make this right for those affected. Please allow support additional time to individually review your requests.

P.S. Please include choice for the Champ's Coin in your request.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    That Mod was me!
    Even though most of the staff was off over the holiday, there are still some staff watching the forum and see the moderators bug reports.
    I promise you I do not lie.
    Special thanks to Kooky Panda who brought issues to attention over the holidays! We know the community appreciates you too!

I didn't place a ticket....just about everyone was affected bc they failed to put back the correct items in shop,seriously! This happens EVERY TIME. Fix the game property and these thing's can be avoided or prehaps listen more to the player's who play the game's, seems like we know more about the issues than the actual company does....imo. This is just so mentally exhausting :\
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Banned
    Elsa and Kooky, thank you both for helping out with the Tales issue. I hope those affected will get everything they need.
    Hopefully the Dragon Tales format will be changed soon, maybe go back to the format of 2015 where there were no breeding of new common dragons, the crafting took less parts and the quests are done by existing common dragons instead of the first dragon in the Tales. The token can stay - that idea was great.
    Last edited by skyharbor602; 01-04-18 at 02:06 PM.

Banned
    It took two emails, but they gave me glasswing. Just stop pushing every event back to back. Its possible to let things cool down for a day or 2.

New Resident
    I submitted my ticket to S8 on Friday and have just received my Jingle Dragon and Adventure Tickets. I'm very happy they made this right because I really enjoy Dragon Story and didn't want to quit playing. I hope everyone else gets compensated soon.

Banned
    I didn't place a ticket either. Just put the items back and let us get and use our champ coin

So we need to make a ticket? I have the Glasswing, I just want the final Dragon. Would have gotten it if things had not gotten wonky.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4everanthony View Post
    So we need to make a ticket? I have the Glasswing, I just want the final Dragon. Would have gotten it if things had not gotten wonky.
    Yes, please send a ticket if you need help. Everyone's case is different so it needs personal attention.

Thank you for your response. Have sent a ticket on both of my accounts. Thank you again.