Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mining Dragon: Snowlady LEAVES Jan 26 2017

Banned

Mining Dragon: Snowlady LEAVES Jan 26 2017

Ending on January 26 2018.

Welcome to the mines a new dragon. The Snowlady Dragon can be yours for 275 buttons collected.

Snowlady Dragon
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snowlady_Epic.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	40945
    Rarity: Super Rare
    Type: Holiday, White, Red
    Habitat: Holiday Home, White Meadow, Red Rocks
    Available at: Level 45
    Buying Price: 800 Gold
    Selling Price: 100 Coin
    Incubation: 18 hours
    Exp Gained: 975 Exp
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-23-18 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Welcome to the mines a new dragon. The Snowlady Dragon can be yours for 275 buttons collected.

Snowlady Dragon
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snowlady_Epic.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	40945
    Rarity: Super Rare
    Type: Holiday, White, Red
    Habitat: Holiday Home, White Meadow, Red Rocks
    Available at: Level 45
    Buying Price: 800 Gold
    Selling Price: 100 Coin
    Incubation: 18 hours
    Exp Gained: 975 Exp
    What time does she leave the spell shop? Hope not exact time tournament ends?!
    If your crafting is in progress do they take her or is it safe? Got Klaws too ending at same time ugh
    Last edited by CamileGame; 12-28-17 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Another question

Banned
    She'll be in the mine a few weeks longer

Executive Chef
    Issit about a month ? Poofing around 19 Jan 2018 ? ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Farm Supplier
    Is it just me or what? I've been having troubles when mining this artefacts. Seams like its counting less if I mine more than 2 artefacts. For example if I mine 3 or 4 is offen less like 2 peaces instead of 3 or 4. Is this happening to others as well?

Fashion Designer
    Sitting this dragon out and letting the bomb dragons accumulate points.

Sorry I really dislike this dragon one round dragon is my limit smh.

Fashion Designer
    I thought the same thing . That i would hold my bombs because i dont want this silly dragon. but they appear to stop accumulating at 25 is this the holding limit. Ive been using them just to get food ect and not waste the bombs. Nayone able to hold more than 25? They stop accumulating. I can not find another place where this is discussed.
    Last edited by summersalt; 01-02-18 at 11:10 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    I thought the same thing . That i would hold my bombs because i dont want this silly dragon. but they appear to stop accumulating at 25 is this the holding limit. Ive been using them just to get food ect and not waste the bombs. Nayone able to hold more than 25? They stop accumulating. I can not find another place where this is discussed.
    25 is the max limit if you don't have a bomb-producing dragon (BPD). If you have a BPD, you can collect and store more than 25.

I'm skipping this ugly guy, too, and I don't have any BPDs. We usually get about 30 days to collect pieces for a mining dragon. When I skip one, during the first two weeks of collection I aim for keeping between 10-15 bombs in storage. I use up any "extras" to mine for food.

When we get into the last two weeks of the 30 day period, I let the supply restock back up to 25. Then, I use up just enough bombs to make room for the incoming, new ones. Like, if I put a 17 hr Cloud Dragon in evo, I'll then immediately go use up 5 or 6 stored bombs to make room for the new ones (we get 1 bomb for every 3 hrs of evo time, so a 17 hr evo yields 5 bombs).

This way, at least I am getting food for those extra bombs instead of just letting them disappear. And, 500-1500 food per bomb can add up quickly.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    25 is the max limit if you don't have a bomb-producing dragon (BPD). If you have a BPD, you can collect and store more than 25.

I'm skipping this ugly guy, too, and I don't have any BPDs. We usually get about 30 days to collect pieces for a mining dragon. When I skip one, during the first two weeks of collection I aim for keeping between 10-15 bombs in storage. I use up any "extras" to mine for food.

When we get into the last two weeks of the 30 day period, I let the supply restock back up to 25. Then, I use up just enough bombs to make room for the incoming, new ones. Like, if I put a 17 hr Cloud Dragon in evo, I'll then immediately go use up 5 or 6 stored bombs to make room for the new ones (we get 1 bomb for every 3 hrs of evo time, so a 17 hr evo yields 5 bombs).

This way, at least I am getting food for those extra bombs instead of just letting them disappear. And, 500-1500 food per bomb can add up quickly.
    Thanks. So much for the good info. Especially how bombs add per evo time. I wasnt sure. Youve been Most helpful!

Banned
    So you don't like girl dragons? I mean, she's as cute as any of the other dragons in this game.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast