View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ What items do you like?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

20 23.81%
  • I did not like this Event

33 39.29%
  • I did not participate

4 4.76%
  • I could not finish in Time

48 57.14%
  • Jingle Dragon

28 33.33%
  • Yule Dragon

34 40.48%
  • Snow Elf Dragon

25 29.76%
  • Holiday MailBox

7 8.33%
  • Tiny Town

9 10.71%
  • Firapples

8 9.52%
  • Stocking

4 4.76%
  • Santa's Sleigh

11 13.10%
  • Noel Dragon

23 27.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Winter Festival **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    I purchased the coin for 300 gold to get Glasswing. Expensive but she is worth it, I have wanted her ever since she first appeared so very happy to have her. THANKS Storm8 for bringing her back

I checked but didn't see the glasswing dragon, when did it come back?
    Thank you
    Tank's_Nurse08

Fashion Designer
    Due to the lackluster final 2 dragons, and then the ridiculous number of bugs, I only went as far as Yule. I don't get how on earth they keep messing things up so badly. Every Tales lately something goes horribly wrong, whether it's incorrect breeding instructions posted in-game or needed items and/or dragons disappearing from the Spell Shop. Tales are literally cut-and-paste. Tales aren't anything new- the format and most of the tasks have been the same for years. How do you mess that up?!?

S8, you REALLY need to get your act together. Pull someone off that free lunch buffet or the deluxe pingpong table and get them to do some quality control before events go live. Seriously. This game is quickly approaching junk status. Instead of being an occasional fluke, these player-screwing bugs (and then lack of compensation for YOUR errors) are now expected, the new normal. That ain't good. I really don't see why anyone would spend their money on this game anymore. How much time is left until you all pull the plug on the servers?

Banned
    2 days since they've been back and we've gotten nothing on an update, not even anything saying that they've messed up. The only thing we got was a moderator on the comment boards saying "They're working on it". And possibly thats a lie to shut us up. She said that on the 30 th and they weren't even coming back till the 2nd.

Executive Chef
    No acknowledgement or compensation for our losses? I thought they were back to work. All they did was remove the bramble stuff from the craft shop. Beyond appalling.

Some people have busy lives and need all the time to finish the events without overlaps..
    Clearly a major gaffe for S8..I would have finished the Winter Event..if there is any busiiness integrity, S8 will make some sort of restitution..proof is in the pudding...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyym View Post
    2 days since they've been back and we've gotten nothing on an update, not even anything saying that they've messed up. The only thing we got was a moderator on the comment boards saying "They're working on it". And possibly thats a lie to shut us up. She said that on the 30 th and they weren't even coming back till the 2nd.
    That Mod was me!
    Even though most of the staff was off over the holiday, there are still some staff watching the forum and see the moderators bug reports.
    I promise you I do not lie.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone heard back from s8?

Banned
    I got a very generic response. "When did this happen" "did a error message pop up". Looks like the automatic response to the ticket, I've heard nothing more.

They'll never make it right or compensate us for anything. This clearly happens every time a new event starts,this one was a MAJOR [removed]! This will be swept under the rug as usual with a "the bug was fixed...blah,blah,blaaaaaaaaah excuse". Don't expect an apology,you're gold reimbursement or token. We're clearly not getting it 😡 I did like many of you,skipping with gold and planned to craft the sleigh right after an I'm mad as hell! In the after math I'm still licking the salt from my wounds.
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 01-04-18 at 11:47 AM.
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.