View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ What items do you like?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

20 23.81%
  • I did not like this Event

33 39.29%
  • I did not participate

4 4.76%
  • I could not finish in Time

48 57.14%
  • Jingle Dragon

28 33.33%
  • Yule Dragon

34 40.48%
  • Snow Elf Dragon

25 29.76%
  • Holiday MailBox

7 8.33%
  • Tiny Town

9 10.71%
  • Firapples

8 9.52%
  • Stocking

4 4.76%
  • Santa's Sleigh

11 13.10%
  • Noel Dragon

23 27.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Winter Festival **NEW POLL ADDED**

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    Looks like nobody's here...not even KOOKY PANDA or Elsa to help...

If theyre all gone til Jan 2, my dilemma is do I hatch jingle so its done within the time given for the goal? But will probably not get the token since its not defined in spell shop. Or do I leave her in nest, past the 3 days, showing i earned her and if they fix it i get the token when she hatches? Even tho its late hatch??

And world even of 7 days and you cant collect points for at least 3 of them? Maybe 4? If they fix it Tues? Oh my oh my oh my!!!

I think they should stop beginning any event on Fridays when they're not anywhere to fix them any time soon. Like the breeding fiasco not so long ago breed purple with blue oh but you need the special element too for first 4 days. When will they learn?
    I didn't realize anything was amiss until I hatched my Jingle and went to craft Glasswing. The only way I figure I can prove I earned that prize token for the Glasswing is by taking a screenshot of the side goal where it show the progress bar at the top. It's clear to see that I completed the first portion of the goal (hatching Jingle) but the second part is incomplete.

I'm not saying this is what people should do, it's just the only thing I could think of since I was too slow to catch the problem. To be honest, I'm not really sure if any of this will even matter. They'll either make reparations or not, I don't think all my paranoid documentation will make or break their decision in the long run.

I got screwed on the last tales too! They did nothing to fix it even after I sent them screenshots. I?m not getting any points for breeding or harvesting either!

Me either not even after evolving ....hatched jingle but cannot get my favor coin

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaniac View Post
    Looks like im not going to be able to finish the Winter festival. Filed my ticket with Storm and got told they are closed until Jan 2nd.
    Same here. Unable to finish Winter Festival. Only getting times for battles. Lot of time and gold spent all for nothing!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 0midget0 View Post
    Same problem here, socks and santa sleigh are not in the spell shop anymore.
    It will be difficult to finish the tales!!!
    I am shocked - I need to do stocking. Planning to blast thru remaining goals to get Glasswing. What is going on - someone really screwed up and an extra ticket or food is NOT going to make it right!!! Booooo!
    Play CS (level 50) and DS (level 140+) on second account - KandK0508 (Always happy to have new neighbors on this account)

Rhino Keeper
    Well I'm in the same boat as everyone else. I went to go make another stocking and the crafts are all gone!!! I've been spending gold to catch up too so I'm furious Someone better figure out a way to make this right!
    Does anyone know if storm 8 is on any social media???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by volissos View Post
    On top of everything else, the world event has be*** and I hatched a dragon from the nest and harvested from a farm, but no points were given.
    Wow. I only just launched my DS right now (4:30pm) since I was out at a movie today. Was looking through the World Event stuff upon launching the game and I harvested 7x 5 hour crops, evo'd 2 dragons AND hatched 1 from the nest. Not a SINGLE "Times" point was given. Seriously?? What??

Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    Wow. I only just launched my DS right now (4:30pm) since I was out at a movie today. Was looking through the World Event stuff upon launching the game and I harvested 7x 5 hour crops, evo'd 2 dragons AND hatched 1 from the nest. Not a SINGLE "Times" point was given. Seriously?? What??
    Same with me,after evolving dragon and harvest crop doesn't have any point,is the game error?!?!?

Same - can't finish the tales and also not gaining times as set out in the info (

Rhino Keeper
    I think everyone’s in the same boat don’t know how they can fix this to everyone’s satisfaction
    A lot of very very unhappy players
    It going to take a lot to make me want to stay and not delete game