View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ What items do you like?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

20 23.81%
  • I did not like this Event

33 39.29%
  • I did not participate

4 4.76%
  • I could not finish in Time

48 57.14%
  • Jingle Dragon

28 33.33%
  • Yule Dragon

34 40.48%
  • Snow Elf Dragon

25 29.76%
  • Holiday MailBox

7 8.33%
  • Tiny Town

9 10.71%
  • Firapples

8 9.52%
  • Stocking

4 4.76%
  • Santa's Sleigh

11 13.10%
  • Noel Dragon

23 27.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Winter Festival **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by t99a77n View Post
    Same with me,after evolving dragon and harvest crop doesn't have any point,is the game error?!?!?
    Yeah, like other players I've been reading about cycling through the comments on this thread, S8 has MAJORLY screwed up.

Not only the previous event with the Common dragon breeding issue, but now the just- finished Tales with the token and crafting, but ALSO this World Event...?

Seriously can't understand how so many errors have made it through the final push being released to Live.

I was ranting to my partner (funny enough, this is the only game that makes me this angry xD) about how things would be so much better if they just dialed things back a bit with all these events instead of pumping them out one after the other.

I haven't finished crafting my Jingle dragon but now I'm terrified about the token issue, so...And do we just not hatch or collect any of our things due to the points not being rewarded??

Looks like I'm going to just send in a request to make sure my info is in while this mayhem is happening x___o

Host(ess)
    Same with me. I sent support request earlier today, that the NEW event was not awarding "time", like it was supposed to. Then a couple hours later realized that the Winter Festival items had been removed and replaced with items for the NEW event (Even tho, the quests have not rolled to new ones.), so I submitted another support request. The auto-reply that I received for both of my support requests, were auto-replies that they are closed for the Holidays!!!! So, once again, we're screwed! I too was planning to push thru the last chapter today, but no. Thanks S8. I'm pretty sure you've sealed the deal on losing me as a long-time, dedicated player. I'm really tired of all the bad changes you've been making lately.

Farm Supplier
    The items that we need to craft are all gone. How are we supposed to finish if we can’t craft items. I bought gold!! Are we getting any compensation for your mistakes?

Quote Originally Posted by ticiabg75 View Post
    hello CamileGame i wait the support no answer . thank you for your message .
    I have the same problem when I go to the spell shop it?s the imp dragon there can?t even see the other one 😢

Same for me, I hatched my Jingle went to spell shop to exchange my token for the Glasdwing but it?s vanished from spell shop. I have taken screen shot for reference ☹️ Used lots of gold and food to finish this and for what!! Really hope they get it sorted.......

The Honorable Panda
    The missing craft items have been reported. See current bug thread:
    Winter festival spell shop items are gone including champ token for glasswing!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The missing craft items have been reported. See current bug thread:
    Winter festival spell shop items are gone including champ token for glasswing!
    KOOKY PANDA...Question.

Lots of us have Jingle in the nest yet. Some have hatched it and didn't get token. The timer says 3 days to redeem. Are there S8 staff available to fix it before time ends? If not and timer runs out...do we leave Jingle in nest past timer or hatch it within the 3 days but don't get token? What should we do with Jingle?

Rhino Keeper
    Is it necessary for everyone to file a support ticket with screen dumps to document missing token and missing WE points issues or will S8 fix it for all of us (when they return from holiday)?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    KOOKY PANDA...Question.

Lots of us have Jingle in the nest yet. Some have hatched it and didn't get token. The timer says 3 days to redeem. Are there S8 staff available to fix it before time ends? If not and timer runs out...do we leave Jingle in nest past timer or hatch it within the 3 days but don't get token? What should we do with Jingle?
    That would be so ridiculous, as most players need their nests, particularly lower level players.

And especially with the current WE issue occurring, many of us have already lost out on tons of points! So do we just not hatch/evo/harvest/etc??

The items I need to craft are gone!!! Help me please!!!!