Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Complete tasks for gems

Rhino Keeper

Complete tasks for gems

Hoping these are fully legit because i've already wasted 2 days of my life playing Lords Mobile trying to upgrade my castle to level 12

I can see a list of tasks in the Support button and all of them say "verifying" except for 1... How long does it take to get the gems to credit?

New Resident
    Only one of the three I completed gave me gems. The support option is kind of ridiculous and haven’t tried yet to get that completed. I have to screen shot and send in pics to prove I did it. I hope you get your gems.

Rhino Keeper
    The gardenscapes one gave me gems. I started the castle today and currently lvl 7, completed the poker heat one roughly 1hr ago and still no gems for that. The above was for my lvl 50 account.
    On my lvl 19 account, I completed the gardenscapes, and one of the slots receiving gems for both. I also noticed a small difference between the task required for my different lvls. Lover lvl required me to complete the entire tutorial for the garden while my higher lvl only required me to reach lvl 5. As it stands now, I doubt I'll get the gems for the poker app on my lvl 50 account, so I assume it's best to choose apps with a bit more care...I believe I might have been disqualified because I couldn't continuously play to lvl 7 as I ran out of chips. Not sure mind you, but the wording of the task after I reread it instilled a bit of doubt of my completion. Please post any offers that panned out, it will be much appreciated✨

Executive Chef
    The Fairway Solitaire and Sweet Maker gave me my gems. Both were pretty easy to get. And I also got my gems from GardenScapes.

Rhino Keeper
    Well don't bother with any of the slideshow options, surveys, or quizzes. I have a list that I haven't received gems for and I haven't received any replies when I tried to report them.

Fashion Designer
    Games I tried:
    Fairway Solitaire - 0 gem
    Cooking dash - 0 gem
    POP! Slots - pokie games - 0 gem
    Poker Heat: Texas Holdem - 114 gems

Got 40+ gems from the following three games:
    Sweet Maker
    Bingo Bash
    Vegas Words

Either vegas words or bingo bash was a zero gemmer.

So of the 7 games played, only 3 games gave gems.

Rhino Keeper
    What are you talking about? Is it another iOS only thing?

Rhino Keeper
    I got shafted on two of them - including that terrible Lords of whatever game. My goal was to get the castle to level 9, and NOTHING. Ugh. Worse, when I contacted Storm8, they basically asked ?Have you tried turning it off and back on again??

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steffihilson View Post
    What are you talking about? Is it another iOS only thing?
    yes it's iOS. it's a new reiteration of 'watching videos' for gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    yes it's iOS. it's a new reiteration of 'watching videos' for gems.
    Thanks I was really confused. Like "hey, are we play the same game?"
    But I don't get why we're still being left out. It changed a while ago and I was hoping it'll stay that way

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast