Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Complete tasks for gems

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0018.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	36.0 KB 
ID:	43362
    So, it seems I've completed all tasks, for I dont't have any more offers. Ah, wll, it was nice while it lasted.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I don't have the free gems offers all the time. Maybe 30% ( at a very, very rough guess). When I do, the number of options to watch videos is very low, maybe 5 as a maximum ?? and most are for 1 gem, with an occasional 2 or 3 gem video. It takes at east 24 hours or more for any new video offers to appear. Sometimes it seems much longer. So your 20 gems sounds good to me.

I don't play any other S8 games anymore, so can't comment on that part.

I have gems from some of the task ones but I only chose those that say install and open. Because the gems offers keep disappearing, I won't attempt anything that can't be completed straight away.
    Thank you for the input. It's always good to hear from multiple sources on things like this so we can maybe figure out what the rules/guidelines/patterns are. Seems like it was a fluke that there were so many videos for me to watch the first time I used it. Although, there was an orange bar going across the top claiming I could earn 1.3x more gems for a certain time (I thought it was always there) maybe it really was a limited time special? Anyway, I think maybe I'll start keeping track so I can see if there's a limit I can find. I know it doesn't exactly matter in the long run but I'd like to know all the same.

Fashion Designer
    wondering if y'all are iOS or android. I'm new to playing Castle Story, I started early March. I'm on Android. Just posting here with my experience.

I only recently got offers to watch some videos for the first time (commercials for non-Storm8 game apps). But my quest list has had "try this other Storm8 game, get to this level for gems" since day 1. The Baron has only skipped giving me gems one time.

I recently noticed that the "play this storm8 game" offers always say "4 days" on them, but don't always persist on the list for that long. I go and do the challenge the same day, and even if that particular game challenge isn't showing by the time I come back, I do a few things in the kingdom and the Baron suddenly pops up and gives me gems.

Which I usually lose to gem traps, lol. :-D

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Watching Videos for gem rewards is only an iOS device promotional feature offered to random players for varying lengths of time. This is different to being offered to play other S8 games.

Nightclub Owner
    To satisfy my own curiosity as to how many gems we can be awarded per day from watching the videos, I've kept track this last week. I play 4 different S8 games: Bakery, Restaurant, Castle and Dragon Story so I checked the gem offers every time I logged in to each game throughout the day (and nights as insomnia is an issue for me) so here's what I've found:

Day 1 - CS-37 DS-0 BS-5 RS-9
    Day 2 - CS-0 DS-0 BS-0 RS-0
    Day 3 - CS-0 DS-0 BS-0 RS-0
    Day 4 - CS-2 DS-0 BS-1 RS-0
    Day 5 - CS-4 DS-0 BS-5 RS-13
    Day 6 - CS-4 DS-0 BS-3 RS-3
    Day 7 - CS-7 DS-0 BS-16 RS-6

Again, this is all for the sole reason of my curiosity getting the best of me. In my games, I only ever have the tasks to take surveys (which never pay out) or the ones to watch videos, never any to install or play other games which is a shame because I'd totally try those. I've found no rhyme or reason to the offers, lots of times I have no offers whatsoever for videos and others I can watch the same video several times in a row and get a gem each time. I check in day and night, whenever I have a moment and the times don't seem to matter either nor does my device (iPad or iPhone) seem to matter. This past week I've had no offers in DS but I have in the past... It's so random that it makes my brain hurt but I guess I should be happy with the random offers since at least I'm getting free gems!
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 04-11-18 at 07:32 PM.

i became a lot of different offers, i made few of them,f.e. lords mobile catsle lvl 12 and similar-then never became gems. few weeks later i realize i have a support button so i used it,then became email to show results,so i made some pick and send them,few hours later i became my rewards. i had always problems cause i became no rewards but if i send a proof i always get answer from supp+gems. i live in germany so maybe it also depend on country where you live?
    for now every day i become 4 or 8 adds for gems/other resources + sometimes i have an app to quick download and open,usually works,if not,i ask supp

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Watching Videos for gem rewards is only an iOS device promotional feature offered to random players for varying lengths of time. This is different to being offered to play other S8 games.
    Thank you for explaining. I do feel better hearing it's just random/occasional and not routine for y'all non-Androids. Lol. Actually I'm impressed that this game runs on both systems; that can't be easy and it's super-nice to be able to play with y'all. :-)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345