Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Complete tasks for gems

Rhino Keeper
    Pop slots gave my lower account 88 gems, the quest was to reach lvl 11.
    Poker heat was a complete bust for my higher lvl account, the quest was to play til lvl 7.

Quote Originally Posted by maz3girl View Post
    Hoping these are fully legit because i've already wasted 2 days of my life playing Lords Mobile trying to upgrade my castle to level 12

I can see a list of tasks in the Support button and all of them say "verifying" except for 1... How long does it take to get the gems to credit?
    I hope you get your gems for that - I never did -.-
    For the support - I can tell you in a few days - I tried cooking dash for FF it?s with real money and I didnt get my reward so Im writing with them to get it. I sent them screenshots from in the game but they also want the foto from the itunes transfer and with the holidays another answer could take a while.
    For everything else: I only got my gems for like 3/20 really low (2 of them were named) the other one was a tutorial which obly took me 5 min and gave me 60 gens in FF I think.
    And I think if you dont get the gems right aeay- forget about it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maz3girl View Post
    Hoping these are fully legit because i've already wasted 2 days of my life playing Lords Mobile trying to upgrade my castle to level 12

I can see a list of tasks in the Support button and all of them say "verifying" except for 1... How long does it take to get the gems to credit?
    Just completed the castle, 634 gems added to my account lvl 50.
    Recommend you avoid attacking others, concentrating on free resource tiles and monster fighting. Doing so nets you the resources needed to upgrade everything and free items like time speed ups. Their estimate of 5 days is more or less correct. You can reach lvl 7 castle on day 1, from there it becomes time consuming for the other needed lvls. Best of luck/patience for those who choose this offer. Merry Christmas everyone!!

Rhino Keeper
    Took me 7 days to finally upgrade the castle to level 12 and no gems. Def filed a report for that one, and a few others. I got an auto reply back for one of them and it sounds like they are either limited staff or closed until after New Years, so I hope everyone that sent reports gets loads of gems sent after that. lol

(The one report that I did get gems from took about 3 days to get).

Fashion Designer
    Gardenscspes, Township and Fairway Solitaire gave me gems but nothing else has so far
    Last edited by VersaceMorrow; 12-27-17 at 06:47 AM.
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm running iOS on both accounts... Not sure if that makes a difference or not🤔
    To maz3girl

More gem info: lvl 50 account
    Fairway solitaire- 69 gems
    Castle Clash: Brave Squads- 67 gems
    Kick the buddy- 13 gems
    Solitaire- 31 gems
    Internet is going in and out due to weather, wil report back on the narcos cartel one whenever I can get it to go through.
    Last edited by RogueDagger; 12-27-17 at 06:54 AM.

Update: support is great. After only two work days I got my 1056 gems for playing Cooking dash.
    Im trying to get all my other not registed gems as well

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Games I tried:
    Fairway Solitaire - 0 gem
    Cooking dash - 0 gem
    POP! Slots - pokie games - 0 gem
    Poker Heat: Texas Holdem - 114 gems

Got 40+ gems from the following three games:
    Sweet Maker
    Bingo Bash
    Vegas Words

Either vegas words or bingo bash was a zero gemmer.

So of the 7 games played, only 3 games gave gems.
    So far I have received gems for almost anything I tried although sometimes you have to report it, receive an email from them most of the times within hours and then send screenshots and within a day or 2 receive confirmation and your rewards.
    For some games you need to actually try and buy something like cooking dash.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    Just completed the castle, 634 gems added to my account lvl 50.
    Recommend you avoid attacking others, concentrating on free resource tiles and monster fighting. Doing so nets you the resources needed to upgrade everything and free items like time speed ups. Their estimate of 5 days is more or less correct. You can reach lvl 7 castle on day 1, from there it becomes time consuming for the other needed lvls. Best of luck/patience for those who choose this offer. Merry Christmas everyone!!
    I am at castle level 11 at the moment but it seems different rewards are rewarded to different players, if I complete level 12 I am promised 444 gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    I'm running iOS on both accounts... Not sure if that makes a difference or not樂
    To maz3girl

More gem info: lvl 50 account
    Fairway solitaire- 69 gems
    Castle Clash: Brave Squads- 67 gems
    Kick the buddy- 13 gems
    Solitaire- 31 gems
    Internet is going in and out due to weather, wil report back on the narcos cartel one whenever I can get it to go through.

cartel shelled out the 40 gems....took roughly 20 mins instead of the 5 they claimed due to a really BASIC intro to the game.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast