Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Complete tasks for gems

Farm Supplier
    I already completed more than 8 tasks, which were playing games and reaching a certain level, my gems were not credited and I already asked fyber information and so far nothing .. I lost hours playing for nothing, I already have almost 500 gems that have not yet were paid, which I doubt they are. s8 please change operator and forget fyber and change for one that really pays ... so it is impossible

Quote Originally Posted by vitorfelix31 View Post
    I already completed more than 8 tasks, which were playing games and reaching a certain level, my gems were not credited and I already asked fyber information and so far nothing .. I lost hours playing for nothing, I already have almost 500 gems that have not yet were paid, which I doubt they are. s8 please change operator and forget fyber and change for one that really pays ... so it is impossible
    Update: my expierience is getting worse as well
    Fyber didnt get me my gems for paying 22€ because sth with the date on the receive - Im really mad and my tipp dont pay things for getting gems
    So far AFTER writing them I got all my ,just for playing gems‘ (still waiting on one since two weeks, the time until I get an answer are getting longer as well)

Fashion Designer
    Just beware, I reported too many missing rewards because half of the games didn't pay off, so they took away ALL offers from me except few videos per day. My Offerwall is empty with "No offers available" sign. I didn't even report all missing gems, only for games I spent hours or days.
    Last edited by olcastle; 01-26-18 at 02:07 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    The only time I get gems is by watching videos, for the rest not worth the time and investment. Gems are not credited. Looks more like a scam.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    One offer was called "Meet Russian Beauty" for 29 gems. I'll pass.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thank you for posting feedback about this issue. I've escalated this to S8 for advice. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    A question about how this works. The offer to do tasks for gems only appeared in my game for a short while (maybe a week?). It disappeared again a while ago after I'd only watched a few videos etc and was part the way through a task. So I stopped playing the thing I had started, as I have no idea if it would still give me gems or not.

So my question - if I did complete this task, would/should I get gems even though I no longer have the offer in my game?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    hi all, please note that if you have not received your gems etc from these offers, you need to contact Support. Include as much information as you can to verify your claim like the site name, what you needed to do, screen shots of completing etc as well as your Storm8 ID. There are detailed instructions in the HUB about how to contact Support if you need them. Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    Just beware, I reported too many missing rewards because half of the games didn't pay off, so they took away ALL offers from me except few videos per day. My Offerwall is empty with "No offers available" sign. I didn't even report all missing gems, only for games I spent hours or days.
    Seems like the same counts for me now - only offers for 1 gem left now.. pretty strange taktic - I think when fyber offers gems for doing stuff and you dont get them, asking for them to many times shouldnt be a reason to ,punish‘ you... maybe the offers will come back any time...

I create an new account and put deposit for ”Kolikkopelit” - and no free gems �� Then I contacted support and after several messages they said it might take two weeks before I get my gems. I don’t understand this. Why ?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast