Page 9 of 69 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Help Me I have a Question

Hello

I have a goal to cook Kobe Beef Burger, can someone tell me which oven it is in?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by katherinejeff View Post
    Hello

I have a goal to cook Kobe Beef Burger, can someone tell me which oven it is in?

Thank you

It’s on the basic grill
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

The 49 gems u spend to unlock appliances, is a one time thing or does it permanently stay unlocked?

Executive Chef
    49 gems doesn’t unlock an appliance per se, it unlocks a slot for an appliance. So if you have 10 available slots right now, you'll have 11, but you still won't be able to buy any of the appliances that are Locked by Goal in your tabs, just buy another one of the appliances you could buy already.

Also, just in case because I've seen people ask this before, you can store one of the appliances you have out right now and free up a slot that way if you want a different appliance without spending so many gems (but only store it while it's not cooking, or if you don't mind losing that food).

All that being said, that 1 slot is permanent. 18 spots is the max number you get just from leveling up, by the time you got to the end, you would have 19 spaces for appliances instead.

I absolutely would NOT spend gems to unlock more appliance slots unless you’ve already unlocked all 18 slots bc if for example you’re about to unlock your 16th slot and you’re a few levels away from unlocking it but don’t want to wait that 49 gems unlocks it early it does not give you a permanent extra slot in the end you’ll still only have 18 unless you wait until there are no more free slots to unlock. If that makes sense
    Last edited by Jojocl141587; 12-17-17 at 06:16 PM.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Thanx a bunches very helpful

Executive Chef
    Wait, really jojocl141587? I always thought that you'd have 19 at the end if you bought the extra slot at any time. Huh...learn something new every day!

(Not like I was ever going to spend 49 gems for it, even though an extra slot or two would be pretty handy)

Just completed the elf cruise...where do I get the festive flavoring needed for the cookies?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamer1994 View Post
    Just completed the elf cruise...where do I get the festive flavoring needed for the cookies?
    I think you're on wrong restaurant thread. I'm guessing it's needed for restaurant story 2?

Hi! What can I do with the poping up windows? I can't play but push the "No. Thanks." for hours and hours.......
    Last edited by Paradicsom7; 02-11-21 at 07:34 AM.

Page 9 of 69 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast