Thread: What's the latest version?

What's the latest version?

I haven't updated my game for a while and I'm wondering if I've missed an update somewhere?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    The latest version for Android is the Founders version, and the latest for iOS I believe is 1.8.0.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by michell101 View Post
    I haven't updated my game for a while and I'm wondering if I've missed an update somewhere?
    the latest update is for basic version for now. it was refreshed in october up to v.1.6.0.2g.
    (you can check android versions list for details)

nothing special was released with this update, think it was refreshed for technical reasons.
    but since it doesn't seem that "special" versions will continue to be released, i guess further amendments (if any) will be applied in most recent app, so i downloaded the basic version and play via this one.