Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magic forge

Magic forge

Does anyone else have the problem where they upgraded to a toadstool magic forge and still don?t have crafting capabilities for stones and jewels?

A new event started for me today and I have the button to craft jewels but when it takes me to the magic forge I can?t.

Can you sell the toadstool forge & buy the regular one?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I have the regular one also

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'll move this thread to the bugs forum and ask for the forge to be checked.

Quote Originally Posted by 1foxyladie View Post
    Does anyone else have the problem where they upgraded to a toadstool magic forge and still don?t have crafting capabilities for stones and jewels?

A new event started for me today and I have the button to craft jewels but when it takes me to the magic forge I can?t.
    Looks like you haven't completed the Goal 'Tabernum Research: Alchemy' yet that will give you access to the Alchemy crafts such as Alchemy: Coal to Jewels, Alchemy: Iron to Silver and so on. If you're referring to other crafts, let me know so I can look into it further.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Hi, I’ve just forged the night glimmer sword. While the game was reloading the reward disappeared. I was able to combine the Blade and hilt but still have to craft the sword again �� can you look into this please?

Quote Originally Posted by C0NNYCASTLE View Post
    Hi, I’ve just forged the night glimmer sword. While the game was reloading the reward disappeared. I was able to combine the Blade and hilt but still have to craft the sword again �� can you look into this please?
    Hi, is this still an issue? If it is, can you please check with Support on this and they can look at your game for you.

S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

It is still an issue. I’m at level 44 and still haven’t gotten the quest Tabernum Research which is what support also told me I needed to complete

Oh ok. Well that's a bit easier to fix!! The Tabernum goals are randomly triggered by collecting from the Tabernum statue. Make sure it's a part of your daily collections from now on. It will pop up when you least expect it.

Well that’s frustrating. I collect from it all the time. ��

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast