Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Feedback on Glimmercracker Suite event and events in general

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    For those curious about Lara's drops, the post I made on page 7 also applies:

A close-up of the image in case it doesn't transfer over in the quoted post:

Granted, this is only for Lara. It doesn't tell us what we'll get from the finished Theatre in the Round, the other ballerina pictured in the pop-up, the 2 different (but same-looking) Dressing Rooms in the Market or the 2 diff (but same-looking) Glimmercracker Nutcrackers.

PS. If Lara is a PRIMA Ballerina, then why aren't her toes en pointe????!!!... what freaking ballerina dances like she's at a ho-down with her foot turned up like that!? JEEZ, LOL
    Attachment 40817

PPS. AAAAANNNNNDDD.... why isn't her hair up in a bun..and where the heck is her TU-TU!?! LMAO
    Very valid points I want my ballerina in tutu, bun, en pointe

Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    I agree. Plus, if we're to spend all this time and effort for another character or decoration, they should have GREAT drops. ➡️The 14-day Lumi/Agni one was great because the Wyverns drop energy which makes up for the fairy only dropping petals which we can get from dozens of other sources in the kingdom. If Lara has common drops I can get from other sources, I don't see the point in participating.
    I have not gotten any energy from the blue wyvern...only blue petals every time which I am maxed on.

Also... am wondering, like NW, why Lara doesn't even come close to resembling a ballerina.

Lastly, thanks for your input, riverly, re the gold tridents. Could be it...I guess.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I've been trying to stay positive and post helpful hints. But it is very hard! Based on what I've seen and read so far, this event seems aimed at upper level players, with prizes that are only useful for lower levels. But without reduced requirements for lower levels...15 golden eggs? Seriously? I realize that every prize can't have wonderfully awesome drops...at some point players who've been playing a long time won't really need any more sources for most drops, and unless or until new crafts, recipes, and items are added, most prizes will seem lackluster. But......

The only players who might need yet another source of petals would be lower levels. Higher level players are generally maxed on petals and all things that can be made with petals. So....if events are going to give 'grand' prizes that drop petals, they need to be geared toward lower levels, OR we need more crafts that require petals.

I am participating so far, but without any enthusiasm. I can guarantee that I will not be buying any gems or value packs, nor will I be using any gems on this event. This just feels like a rerun of past events. No imagination, no creativity. At this point, I'm not even sure why I'm still playing. Curiosity and my neighbors, I suppose. But even those reasons are beginning to wear thin.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Riverly, thanks for that true laugh out loud moment just now. Loved your one - liner of "Yes, I have given this considerable thought. "

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I've been trying to stay positive and post helpful hints. But it is very hard! Based on what I've seen and read so far, this event seems aimed at upper level players, with prizes that are only useful for lower levels. But without reduced requirements for lower levels...15 golden eggs? Seriously? I realize that every prize can't have wonderfully awesome drops...at some point players who've been playing a long time won't really need any more sources for most drops, and unless or until new crafts, recipes, and items are added, most prizes will seem lackluster. But......

The only players who might need yet another source of petals would be lower levels. Higher level players are generally maxed on petals and all things that can be made with petals. So....if events are going to give 'grand' prizes that drop petals, they need to be geared toward lower levels, OR we need more crafts that require petals.

I am participating so far, but without any enthusiasm. I can guarantee that I will not be buying any gems or value packs, nor will I be using any gems on this event. This just feels like a rerun of past events. No imagination, no creativity. At this point, I'm not even sure why I'm still playing. Curiosity and my neighbors, I suppose. But even those reasons are beginning to wear thin.
    Just wanted to second all this. I try to keep it positive (though sarcasm is my modus operandi). There's always plenty of negative anyway. But I am feeling for the lower levels and the long-termers who haven't the time to play constantly. Fifteen golden eggs right off the bat is expensive for an upgrade. I'm not sure I want to see where this event is headed.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Rhino Keeper
    I put out quite a few cute things from Christmas past in anticipation of some really cool updates and deco from CS, this just doesn’t do it for me. I put everything away to get out farm houses and then came here to see the prizes. There is nothing I would want after the event or to put out next year for Christmas. I’m glad I have the cute snowman, gingerbread house, and elves from last year to put out. If I was a new player I would be very disappointed this Christmas. This will be the first even that I’ll sit out, not because I can’t do it, but because I have no interest in it at all.

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve also started this event. But I didn’t want to. Just habit I guess. No Christmasy stuff ....Ho Hum. Not going to bother with continuing, I really don’t need any petals, seeds or fairy things. Prizes just don’t seem to be worth the effort/time.

Rhino Keeper
    The event is okay but like most players mentioned, the end goal we work so hard to achieve doesn't reward us with the proper prize. I liked the last two events and for me they had good drops apart from the fairy who once dropped coins and then a petal.

I do have to give it to S8 for incorporating items we often over stock on and don't use a lot but my biggest issue is the use of gold lately in everything. My apples are low. My nuggest non-existent and soon my eggs will be gone to and I'm a high level player. It sucks.

Another issue that really bothers me is the quickness between events. Phew, I barley get to breath and I'm tossed into another event. I'm broke in the game and I would love a few days break just to stock up and catch up with the mermaid event and add some moola to my coin pouch.

I'm currently playing because I like story book events but I'm hoping that the amount to upgrade higher isn't as taxing as the first two levels. I feel sorry for lower level players who can't even find that many golden eggs. I think its just to get players to invest money in the side specials which I never do because its way expensive in my country to even buy a value pack.

I remember the good old days where events weren't so close to each other but the rewards were A-FREAKING-AMAZING. You almost sweat blood to get the event finished but you knew you where rewarded with something so good and resourceful that you didn't mind doing such hard work.

I do applaud S8 for continuing forward and trying to give us enough events to keep us busy.

I just hope this story book won't tap me out completely on living wood. I'm already low. Again. And I hope some of the prize are worth the work.

Good luck to everyone playing

Fashion Designer
    Thanks S8. You've made it easy for me to not do this event as the prizes don't interest me. So this fits well with my current playing style of not doing every event...

Mermaids - and coins!- you are my focus

And good luck to all who are participating.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Anyone else wishing we did not have a timed event again so we could work on the mermaid quest or whatever quest you are on, without worrying about the timed quest?

On the plus side the ballerina is beautiful, and something very unique and different than any other guest we have had. I just hope between chapters we can work on others
    Me too...I?d love to work on some of these non timed quest...I?m still working on some from a year ago because of these timed events.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast