Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Nog Hog - 2017 Dec 15

FINALLY! I have hatched a Nog Hog! I am so happy!
    Last edited by carolineannlv; 12-25-17 at 03:09 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Finally after dozens and dozens of rainguins and a handful of other animals finally get a nog hog!

Used big bad wolf and doodle poodle.

Fashion Designer
    And after a gazillion rainguins and other animal fails, I finally got this cutie!!! It's a Merry Christmas in my FFS island indeed!

Rhino Keeper
    and after gazillions of trys so typical but no success here. Have not bred one limited animal in the three months since these ridiculous new goals started. I am really beginning to hate this game. One would have thought storm8 could lessen their greed for Christmas and give their players something for the $$ they spend.

Fashion Designer
    Still trying, but did just score a Snowmanatee on my baby account with Rock Rhino & Frostfang.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    and after gazillions of trys so typical but no success here. Have not bred one limited animal in the three months since these ridiculous new goals started. I am really beginning to hate this game. One would have thought storm8 could lessen their greed for Christmas and give their players something for the $$ they spend.
    True. I'm to a point to where I'm going to stop playing altogether. Breeding Rainguins non stop for the last 3 weeks is just ridiculous.

Man! After weeks of Rainguins I’d become so numb and disheartened that I was just going through the motions of just swapping out breeding pairs after each failure and not really expecting anything or noticing any changes. Imagine my utter shock and surprise this morning...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1567FFCE-00C5-422A-B797-CDADBBF890DB.jpeg 
Views:	28 
Size:	592.0 KB 
ID:	41029

I’m still not sure if I’m dreaming. This is a product of a Big Bad Wolf and Easter Bunny.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 12-26-17 at 06:45 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    Couldn't agree more!!!!
    This is really starting to [] me off! Stil no hog nog for me!
    And for me goes the same! I too wasn't able to breed a limited animal for the past i don't know how ridiculesly long !

Others get all of them and even multiple of the same one! How is that fair?!

And to make things worst: hooray! A new event! And yes i mean that very sarcastic
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-27-17 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate words

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by reechi310 View Post
    I got it after 2nd attempt on frost fang and rhino. Both at lvl15. I didn't breed them back to back, not sure if that helps? I never get animals on challenges but lately this has been the second animal that I was able to successfully obtain through breeding (1st was zinguin on the storybook challenge). I'm wondering, and hoping, that the creators are starting to realize how frustrated us gamers get after miserably failing to get some of these animals!
    ?? What do you mean with you did not breed them back to back?

I dont think they care how we feel! They want us spending gems ... well ... [] no ! I can't buy them so i have to earn them. No way i'm gonna spent them on this madness!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-27-17 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word (no swearing pls) and off topic comments - please use other threads.

Rhino Keeper
    Ew, so Rainguin is a possible 5 hour fail? Glad I checked over here before throwing any speeding gems at it. I've had such bad luck with all these breeding quests lately, I'm just going to assume I got a Rainguin, rather than hope it's a Nog Hog.

Update: it was a Rainguin.
    Last edited by Alohatami; 12-30-17 at 09:32 AM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast