Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Nog Hog - 2017 Dec 15

Quote Originally Posted by wendietje View Post
    It always amazes me that some people are that lucky they get the animal multiple times and other ones (like me) keep trying for as long as the quest is there and get none !!!

Don't get me wrong: congrats to the ones who are lucky but i don't think it's fair
    I did speed breed a bit maybe 400 gems to get 2 but I didn't mind bc I boosted up for the lb and wanted points, In comparison it took me 1100 gems to get my 1st gingerbread fox so it's not that easy as it may seem, I wish u luck!

Rhino Keeper
    It?s raining Rainguins in my forest. Join me at the Rainguin and Planters parade. 😛

Fashion Designer
    So depressing getting nothing but 5hrs no matter what combo i use...speed speed speed...and all i can manage are rainguins. Gosh i hate that they share the same timer!

Finally got it... jeez that was a lot of luck !
    Last edited by miadoubled; 12-17-17 at 10:27 AM.

New Resident
    Glacial Griffin and Rockodile second try. GOOD LUCK!

New Resident
    I got it!!! With Allagator & Rainguin at my first try with this combo.... GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

After 6 or 7 Ranguins, I got it with Frost Fang and Rock Rhino. Good luck to all still trying!

New Resident
    I got it after 2nd attempt on frost fang and rhino. Both at lvl15. I didn't breed them back to back, not sure if that helps? I never get animals on challenges but lately this has been the second animal that I was able to successfully obtain through breeding (1st was zinguin on the storybook challenge). I'm wondering, and hoping, that the creators are starting to realize how frustrated us gamers get after miserably failing to get some of these animals!

Thank you for your combo suggestion after many many many ranguins i got it with yours.

New Resident
    Thanks combo worked for me second try

New Resident
    Rockodile and glacial griffin

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast