Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Nog Hog - 2017 Dec 15

Got Nog Hog with Big Bad Wolf & Rock Rhino on first try with this combo.

New Resident
    I have to agree with you, I have problems meeting the challenge breedings also. Not to be pessimistic, but I've stop putting $$ into the game anymore.
    I would go back to putting $$ in the game, but until I start getting lucky, have to put that on hold!! Good luck everyone, Happy Breeding!
    Last edited by Sammi3319; 12-20-17 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormstar4990 View Post
    Alligator? Do you mean Rockodile?
    OMG yes I just got it from an iciclaw and a rainguin first try

I got a 7hr fail, then a 9 hr fail, and then an 11hr fail. It seems to be climbing. Never thought I'd be hoping for 5hr fails as opposed to the longer ones, and during an LB at that.

Hopefully I get lucky today.

Rhino Keeper
    It displayed 5 hours. I looked at the egg list here and thought maybe a Porcuplenty but it looks a little different

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nty-2017-Nov-3

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EOmdwwQ.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	197.6 KB 
ID:	40946

Holy cow, it's a Nog Hog! Did the breeding event expire? I'll look for the thread.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-21-17 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Merged posts and merged threads

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenladyx14 View Post
    After 6 or 7 Ranguins, I got it with Frost Fang and Rock Rhino. Good luck to all still trying!
    I got it with this combo and I wasn't even trying, it was accidental. Was trying to breed Frostfang with Pandaffodil when realized my mistake. Turned out to be an excellent mistake.I fell like I'm Constantin Fahlberg.
    Last edited by G4OU812; 12-21-17 at 08:44 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    It displayed 5 hours. I looked at the egg list here and thought maybe a Porcuplenty but it looks a little different

Holy cow, it's a Nog Hog! Did the breeding event expire? I'll look for the thread.
    Congrats and yes you found it. Merged to existing thread.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you on both accounts!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    Thank you on both accounts!
    Wow you are very lucky to get it on both accounts! I'm not having luck on mine, no red fox either, but still trying for this nevertheless.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Wow you are very lucky to get it on both accounts! I'm not having luck on mine, no red fox either, but still trying for this nevertheless.
    Oh, apologies from me not being clear of what I meant. By accounts, I meant thank you for the congratulations (account 1) ans merging my thread over to here (account 2). I wasn't clear, sorry about that.

I forgot I posted on the first page days ago. I kept looking at eggs and completely forgot about this creature since I was hurrying to compete in the Leaderboards.

I hope you get yours soon. I gave up on the red fox because events/goals are running on top of each other. Plus it's busy getting ready for Christmas.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast