Thread: List of all appliance cook times

List of all appliance cook times

I work and I have been playing for years on a few different ST8 ids. Is there any way to get a list of here and Restaurant Story of the different appliances and the cook times on each one? Its really disheartening to buy an oven, spend the time building it, then finding out you cant use it because non of the cook times will work with your schedule. I have looked everywhere I can think of and only see, lists with the name of the recipes or lists of the parts needed. I just need the times, and Im sure many others could use this also, Can you help on these two games PLEASE?

I hope i get a notification if anyone is able to answer me

This the Cookbook link (it?s been buried in page 2) of the forums https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...STORY-CookBook

Gives you recipes even parts of the ovens as for Restaurant Story you could see if they have anything similiar buried in the threads or maybe Google or?
    Level 99 / 4 star player

BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

i've attached excel files to each cookbook, but the forum only allows zip archieves, and i didn't updated them since nobody wants to download it.
    among them, there are file named "cooktime". there you can find only apps and times they cover.

i have a google sheet with all details, including the table with united bs+rs cooktimes, i use it to sync cooking in both games.
    but i'm still waiting for permission to publish it in the forums, so i can send you the link via pm only, if you need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebsmommy15 View Post
    Gives you recipes even parts of the ovens as for Restaurant Story you could see if they have anything similiar buried in the threads or maybe Google or?
    the links to cookbooks are published in Game Guide that are stuck in forums for bboth games