Thread: New problem with Trading Portal

New problem with Trading Portal

Since the last update, I?ve seen a strange issue with the Trading portal. I can?t trade level 4 dragons. The option is greyed out. If I look at the dragon list in the portal itself, the level 4 dragons don?t show up at all. Has anyone else seen this behaviour? Is it a new bug or some change in rules?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AD21657B-E881-4980-BB3D-0B2AA684B6D4.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	117.2 KB 
ID:	40829   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6C00C03C-F54C-4C69-A8EE-62B02BE1AACA.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	233.3 KB 
ID:	40830  

Banned
    Unfortunately some common dragons were designed to be untradable. Hoot and Neo Bubble are two of them.

Ah, that explains the problem, if not the reasoning... Sheesh! Thanks for the info. What a ridiculous glitch...

Okay, but... all of my level 3 dragons are now in that state, including ones I know I’ve traded before. I hadn’t noticed that I had some older ones in that level also. So I’m still confused... but a few days ago all was fine...

Rhino Keeper
    No dragon is tradeable before level 4.

Yeah, sorry. Typo. Level 4

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Marg1780 View Post
    Okay, but... all of my level 3 dragons are now in that state, including ones I know I?ve traded before. I hadn?t noticed that I had some older ones in that level also. So I?m still confused... but a few days ago all was fine...
    I am seeing level 4 dragons in my trading portal.
    Do you have any dragons leveled up to 4 in any of your habitats?

Which specific dragons are you trying to trade?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Well, they included a couples hoots and 3 neobubbles, so I suppose they could have all been broken ones. I did some housecleaning after learning more about the current bug. Is there ANY way to know which ones are affected by the bug? Is there a master list of broken ones, or some other way to know a spare is completely and utterly worthless before you waste time feeding and evolving it?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marg1780 View Post
    Well, they included a couples hoots and 3 neobubbles, so I suppose they could have all been broken ones. I did some housecleaning after learning more about the current bug. Is there ANY way to know which ones are affected by the bug? Is there a master list of broken ones, or some other way to know a spare is completely and utterly worthless before you waste time feeding and evolving it?
    Neobubble and Hoots sorry to say you can’t trade. A good rule of thumb to check if a dragon is in fact trade able is to highlight the dragon itself and you can see if it is trade able or not. There are several dragons that are not, some of the new side quest dragons to events, gemstones, mining dragons - some of the later and rainbows and some of the event dragons as well.

Hope this helps.

Awhile ago there was a post referring to which dragons weren’t tradeable, someone maybe able to provide you with a link but there are a lot of new ones.