View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

29 65.91%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

5 11.36%
  • I started but I couldn't finish

12 27.27%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Jaguster

27 61.36%
  • Ornamental Orbs

1 2.27%
  • Snowflake Drake

23 52.27%
  • Winter Wonderland

30 68.18%
  • Winter Wonderlamb

27 61.36%
  • Ribbuny

25 56.82%
  • Gareland

21 47.73%
  • I didn't like the prizes

1 2.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Ornament Affair - 2017 Dec 15 (POLL ADDED)

I maintained 3rd place for a while, and I'm glad it's what I'd hoped for. I thought that as mine was ending in the middle of the night I would most likely lose 3rd to someone else, as is usually the case. But instead, I got really lucky.

Strange, but I love getting loads of realm runes as a prize, especially when I've just filled up land with habitats.

Congrats to anyone who got 1st or 2nd, or at least a rank they wanted.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by torfhoeken3 View Post
    15 hrs - was not even trying to win this time, happy with just the milestones, but levelling up my Topaz Tiger (a hungry fellow) was enough to secure first place. Stayed there throughout Christmas Day, and surprised to wake up this morning to find myself still there!
    Thanks and congrats with your 1st place. And anyone who made it to the Gareland.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Banned
    I didn't think I had a chance at all for the Gareland, but I got t on my main account! Others were probably busy with their Christmas celebration, and I was playing games all day. My second account, though - wow. I've never finished so low. I was 15th or 16th, so no runes or food for me; only coins which I have no use for.

Rhino Keeper
    I am so mad. I held first place for a long time and then two people had to jump ahead by hundreds. There was no way to catch them. I hate leaderboards. They should get rid of them. It is not fair only a few get the prize. This is not a community game and it sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by littelprince0313 View Post
    Why ended this in the middle of the night (Europe) not very festive -.- I was kicked from first to third. Really sad. If I would have been awake I would have either tried for first or not tried at all but being asleep when it ends its really mean and it was someone who was way down when I went to bed - I know this is how it works but I would have loved to get the animal.
    I think that it is wonderful that S8 are considering people in different time zones, for all the leaderboards (I have been playing for more than four years) mine has finished at 4 am and now I finally get to see the end and have a better chance if you are close to the leader.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprince0313 View Post
    Why ended this in the middle of the night (Europe) not very festive -.- I was kicked from first to third. Really sad. If I would have been awake I would have either tried for first or not tried at all but being asleep when it ends its really mean and it was someone who was way down when I went to bed - I know this is how it works but I would have loved to get the animal.
    Regardless of what time the event ends, it will be bedtime for some players since this is a global community. Let's share with other players.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    I think that it is wonderful that S8 are considering people in different time zones, for all the leaderboards (I have been playing for more than four years) mine has finished at 4 am and now I finally get to see the end and have a better chance if you are close to the leader.
    I too thank it's really sweet of S8 to consider players in different time zones given we are a global community. Regardless whether I win or not, I think it's fair for everyone to have a go at it.

Congrats to all winners!

Grand Emperor
    Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Garland level 4 & 10
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20171228-170249.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	119.9 KB 
ID:	41107   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20171226-213315.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	41106  
    Latoyab211

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast