View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of This Goal?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Main Goal (Holly Jolly): I Enjoyed This Goal

19 59.38%
  • Main Goal (Holly Jolly): I Did Not Enjoy This Goal

5 15.63%
  • Main Goal (Holly Jolly): I Liked The Prizes

20 62.50%
  • Main Goal (Holly Jolly): I Didn't Like The Prizes

6 18.75%
  • Main Goal (Holly Jolly): I Didn't Participate

0 0%
  • Side Goal (Ho Ho Ho): I Enjoyed This Goal

14 43.75%
  • Side Goal (Ho Ho Ho): I Did Not Enjoy This Goal

4 12.50%
  • Side Goal (Ho Ho Ho): I Liked The Prize (North Pole)

20 62.50%
  • Side Goal (Ho Ho Ho): I Didn't Like The Prize

2 6.25%
  • Side Goal (Ho Ho Ho): I Didn't Participate

3 9.38%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

16 50.00%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

12 37.50%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Restaurant Story Goals. 14th December 2017 [POLL ADDED]

I'm kinda excited I'm down to my last. Goal I think I might actually finish a challenge for the first time thanks to u guys help!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Post Poll Added

Hey all,

I've added a poll to this thread to get feedback about this goal to pass along to the RS team Did you like this goal and its prizes? What did you think of the side goal? We'd love to know.

Obviously, the poll can't cover everything (did you like the recipes? What did you think of the pricing of the content? etc.), so please feel free to share your opinion about other aspects as well via comments below. This feedback is also taken into account and passed over

This poll will close in 10 days, and is multiple-choice and anonymous. Thank you for your input, and happy holidays!

[If you cannot see the poll, please scroll down to the bottom of the page and click 'View Full Site']
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Hey all,

I've added a poll to this thread to get feedback about this goal to pass along to the RS team Did you like this goal and its prizes? What did you think of the side goal? We'd love to know.

Obviously, the poll can't cover everything (did you like the recipes? What did you think of the pricing of the content? etc.), so please feel free to share your opinion about other aspects as well via comments below. This feedback is also taken into account and passed over

This poll will close in 10 days, and is multiple-choice and anonymous. Thank you for your input, and happy holidays!

[If you cannot see the poll, please scroll down to the bottom of the page and click 'View Full Site']
    I liked a lot of the things of the goal. We celebrate Sinterklaas in The Netherlands so to find one in a goal was a very nice surprise. However, Sinterklaas has nothing to do with Christmas nor do we connect him in any way with Christmas. I understand that some people who don’t have much Christmas content (starters) would rather have traditional Christmas items.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789