Thread: HELP! - Pets stuck at home base

Exclamation HELP! - Pets stuck at home base

Hi! Yesterday I completed the sugar gilder quest and was very happy to be rewarded with the my new pet
    However I noticed that he is now stuck at home base - he simply jumps next to the tree and can't move. He doesn't walk around the farm as he did. The same happens with my bambi deer. Please help to free my pets so they can happily roam the farm.
    Thank you,

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum and congratulations on winning your sugar glider.

Your sugar glider is hungry. Swipe a bucket over it and feed it. See Feed your pets in Pets Guide.

Thank you!!! I didn't know my pets actually help me earn items. I sincerely appreciate your quick response. You're awesome!

Grand Emperor
    You are most welcome. Oh they are adorable and fun to have on our farms, plus the lovely gifts (parts, coins, etc) they give us. You can see all the pets we have in Farm Story 2 in the Pets Guide. I have lots of pets on my farm and I hope you enjoy having them as much as I do. Happy Farming! Cheers.

I am having same problem. I have 21 feed but the bucket and bell are dimmed out.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by EsaphusIsle View Post
    I am having same problem. I have 21 feed but the bucket and bell are dimmed out.
    What specific problem are you having and which pet are you referring to? More info will be helpful. Is your pet ready for feeding? You will not be able to feed him until he's hungry, i.e. jumping. Please post a screenshot if you are still having issues.

I am having a problem with my pets stuck at the home base. This is happening to my dogs and cats. Also they are staying to one of the farm instead of walking all around like they previously did. What’s the problem?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by natwilljamez View Post
    I am having a problem with my pets stuck at the home base. This is happening to my dogs and cats. Also they are staying to one of the farm instead of walking all around like they previously did. What’s the problem?
    Welcome to the forum.

Are your pets jumping? That means they are hungry, feed them and they'll roam after. See Feed your pets in Pets Guide.

They are not hungry. I will collect from them then feed them and they don’t roam the farm no more. They stay close to home while a few of them stays home even after they are being fed.

Grand Emperor
    Check to make sure the paths are cleared and not blocked. Maybe you can post a screenshot if issue persists? Thanks.