View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

30 36.14%
  • Neutral

19 22.89%
  • Disagree

24 28.92%
  • I didn't participate

12 14.46%
  • I didn't get Lara

18 21.69%
  • I did get Lara as the prize

54 65.06%
  • Yes I crafted a Skukumouse

37 44.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Skunkumouse

35 42.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536

Thread: Castle Story 12/14 | Glimmercracker Suite | 10 day event

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by beefus View Post
    The ,main down side I see to any and all of the 10 Day Events that S8 brings us, is each step MUST be completed within that 24hrs, else end result = fail.
    (Yes, I know if you don't finish up something til the next morning, the event auto advances... This specifically relates to Day 9 into Day 10.)

My issue is with the Neighbor asks on Day 9. Thankfully, all ask quantities have been reduced from more than 20, TO 20, to allow for a complete collection of items within a single day...(thank you.) But if it weren't for the website, allowing me to research and know what is coming in advance, I would never have enough time on a Day 10 to do everything necessary if half my day 10 was spent waiting for Day 9 asks.
    If you are insisting on having a Neighbor Ask in the middle of one of these Events, please place it around Day 4 or Day 5.
    Thanks
    A Chiefs Kingdom
    I agree, nightmare if we required 40 neighbors. I had only received 15 responses the 1st day but quickly received the last 5 on Day 10. if Day 10 needed other stuff,it would be hard

but with the shoes ,fabrics still dropping on all days, I really found this event wasn't that bad.

Nightclub Owner
    Real life was so crazy this last week and a half that after I finished the event I forgot all about it. Overall I was happy with this event across the board, liked the designs and story line, the drop rates weren't terrible and I was able to finish without much fuss. My only real complaint (which is minor) is that lately the 'prizes' haven't had very desirable drops. I would've thought that for a Christmas event the prizes would've had even better drops than usual as they often did in the past but apparently not.

I logged in this morning and saw I had a little under 4 hours left to craft my Skunkumouse so I hurried to put out all my farmhouses and spent the next hour and a half battling skunks. I managed to craft 2 of the little buggers with time to spare. The spawn rate was way better than I was expecting so thanks for that S8. Now if only the spawn rates would remain this good for the next event!

I think the theatre in the round turns out beautifully!
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Host(ess)
    No survey this round? I enjoyed it and got everything.

Yeah I’m surprised no survey, also surprised how short this thread was. I suppose a lot of people were happy and not much to complain about. I even managed to finish, sick and sleeping most of the day with only a few gems to get the ballerina and got the skunkumouse. Also saw a lot who just didn’t want to bother with event.

Me I think the ballerina is quite nice and unique from most things we have. I so wish she was animated and would spin on her platform, but that’s really the only thing I dislike about her. She is sitting quite nicely in my festivity/wedding room, and it works perfect with the composer, quartet, and harp behind her as if playing for her to dance I love laying things Out so my place looks nice and has meaning rather than things thrown around. It’s why I hate events when you need a lot of a certain building and it ruining a section.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'd be happy to make a poll now. I have been too busy with Christmas and my family to spend as much time here as I normally do. It will only be open for a short time... So vote now. If you cannot see the poll on your device, click on Full Site.

Rhino Keeper
    The only problem I have with this event besides the prizes being lackluster is the fact that after it was over with the Ballerina presents that are on your board are no longer storeable! But if you have some in storage then you can still put them on the board and place them back in your inventory. In a game where space and energy are the most important things I don’t think it’s fair that now I have to spend 120 energy to chop 12 presents that I can no longer use! The same thing goes for previous traps/meals to attract monsters in previous events. I like to use some of these things for decorations, and since we have to spend gems on them we should be able to hold onto them if we want too in my humble opinion. Just like the Valentine’s Day trees etc. if Storm8 wants to make more of its customer/fan base happy it would address this seemingly simple glitch. And why not make the Shadow Lynx the same footprint as the Flyger? We need all the space we can get in this game.
    ***Storm8 PLEASE change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flygers & Direwolves.***

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536