View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

30 36.14%
  • Neutral

19 22.89%
  • Disagree

24 28.92%
  • I didn't participate

12 14.46%
  • I didn't get Lara

18 21.69%
  • I did get Lara as the prize

54 65.06%
  • Yes I crafted a Skukumouse

37 44.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Skunkumouse

35 42.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/14 | Glimmercracker Suite | 10 day event

Fashion Designer
    Lol. 15 golden eggs to upgrade theatre to level 2.

Host(ess)
    Chapter 2 goal 3 of 3 (2.3) Upgrade Theatre in the Round to level 2 (had to force quit app) no skip, build

(“It’s in the Round so everyone can see me”)

50 jewels
    99 wood
    99 rehearsal ribbons
    15 golden eggs
    Last edited by ACeTexas; 12-14-17 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Spelling

Host(ess)
    Rocky Outcropping drops Twinkle Bells (200 max inventory, same with Rehearsal Ribbon)

Please, how to get it rehearsal ribbons?

Just a general heads up reminder about storybook events. On days when items need to be collected and/or crafted, never be in a rush to finish the last daily task. Often drops stop and crafts disappear in between days, and we end up stuck for hours with nothing to do while waiting for the next chapter to unlock. I personally leave the last task undone as long as possible to continue collecting and/or crafting ahead, so I don't fall behind on later chapters.

The timer: The timer on the outside rounds up. The one on the inside is accurate. Add the days left in the event to the hours left before the new day unlocks and you'll have the total time left in the event.

Also....Has anyone purchased the Millionaire's Club Statue? It costs 1 million coins and drops 12,800 coins with a 7 day timer. It's 2x2 and huge! I placed it but didn't purchase yet when I saw how massive it is. Shouldn't be surprised since it is the Baron after all. I'm wondering what else it might drop, if anything.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 12-15-17 at 11:16 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

An FYI if you're trying to work ahead. I'm only on ch1 goal 2 (waiting for my Jeweler timer). The Twinkle Bells are dropping from rocky outcrops for me. No idea what they'll be used for yet, but I can collect those right now. So far, no ribbons from rocky outcrops (yet) as mentioned earlier.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post

Also....Has anyone purchased the Millionaire's Club Statue? It costs 1 million coins and drops 12,800 coins with a 7 day timer. It's 2x2 and huge! I placed it but didn't purchase yet when I saw how massive it is. Shouldn't be surprised since it is the Baron after all. I'm wondering what else it might drop, if anything.
    Am I doing the math right? $1,000,000 / $12,800 = 78 collections / 52 weeks = 1.5 years to recoup the price of the statue?

Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    Am I doing the math right? $1,000,000 / $12,800 = 78 collections / 52 weeks = 1.5 years to recoup the price of the statue?
    I didn't do the math, but that is a very long term payoff.
    I'm only interested if it has a chance at other worthwhile or rare drops. (Such as gems, gold items, expansion permits, etc.)
    If it's coins only, I will pass, mainly because it's too big and gaudy for my taste. It will be hard, if not impossible, to hide!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Just a general heads up reminder about storybook events. On days when items need to be collected and/or crafted, never be in a rush to finish the last daily task. Often drops stop and crafts disappear in between days, and we end up stuck for hours with nothing to do while waiting for the next chapter to unlock. I personally leave the last task undone as long as possible to continue collecting and/or crafting ahead, so I don't fall behind on later chapters.

The timer: The timer on the outside rounds up. The one on the inside is accurate. Add the days left in the venet to the hours left before the new day unlocks and you'll have the total time left in the event.

Wow that would take 553 days to make up the money you spent!!! No thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    Yup that's what I got too.

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast