View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

30 36.14%
  • Neutral

19 22.89%
  • Disagree

24 28.92%
  • I didn't participate

12 14.46%
  • I didn't get Lara

18 21.69%
  • I did get Lara as the prize

54 65.06%
  • Yes I crafted a Skukumouse

37 44.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Skunkumouse

35 42.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/14 | Glimmercracker Suite | 10 day event

Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Stuck on the neighbours request.
    20 have replied but on 15 counted.
    For some reason the first 5 replies did not count.
    It's the same for me. On the "News" , I had counted more than 14 "A friend responded to your request..." but only 10 is so far counted.

Hi SW, I wanted to say thanks so much for all the help and tips on this event (and to all the other responders too)!! This is my first Storybook style event, and I?ve found checking here often has helped greatly!

An update for your goals list: Chapter 9, Goal 4 is to craft a Supernumerary Puppet in the Workshop (not to give truffles).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    I have a question for someone who knows these things. I need some advice on asking neighbours for tickets. Last time this was in an event, I had finished every other part of the event and made all the deliverables for the final level, but I never got there, because after two days I still had only collected ten or so of the requested item. I sent requests to everyone on my list (50 or so) on day nine, and then to everyone again on day ten, but to no avail. I want to do it right this time, but I might already be failing.
    I went through and identified 20 players who have the theatre, so I'm pretty sure they are regular players. I sent the requests only to those. After nearly 12 hours, I have received back five. Should I just send the request to all? Or should I add new neighbours. I have a day and a bit left ...
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-December-2017

I would add everyone in the add me thread, link above, and then since there isn?t a second type of nbr request needed in a day or two, send the requests to all your nbrs today and again later today to get all your new nbr. If you are still stuck by morning, send to all again, come back on here and asked for more people to add you. No one will allow you to fail on nbr requests.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post

I would add everyone in the add me thread, link above, and then since there isn?t a second type of nbr request needed in a day or two, send the requests to all your nbrs today and again later today to get all your new nbr. If you are still stuck by morning, send to all again, come back on here and asked for more people to add you. No one will allow you to fail on nbr requests.
    Thanks. I have added seven new people. Thank goodness we have two days to get them.

Fashion Designer
    I have a question for someone who knows these things. I need some advice on asking neighbours for tickets. Last time this was in an event, I had finished every other part of the event and made all the deliverables for the final level, but I never got there, because after two days I still had only collected ten or so of the requested item. I sent requests to everyone on my list (50 or so) on day nine, and then to everyone again on day ten, but to no avail. I want to do it right this time, but I might already be failing.
    I went through and identified 20 players who have the theatre, so I'm pretty sure they are regular players. I sent the requests only to those. After nearly 12 hours, I have received back five. Should I just send the request to all? Or should I add new neighbours. I have a day and a bit left ...
    Thinking about it more, after 12 hours, only 5? I don?t think your nbrs are on much. I usually get 19/20 replies in about an hour. Sometimes I get stuck on 19 and I know it?s not my nbrs. I think you need more active nbrs, I?m sure lots here will add you so you can get moving on the rest of your challenge. Remove your inactive nbrs. Send out requests to every new nbr. Visit people and read walls for recently posted ID?s and invite them. Try to get to 100 active nbrs.

Host(ess)

Force close may help

Quote Originally Posted by Twintail View Post
    It's the same for me. On the "News" , I had counted more than 14 "A friend responded to your request..." but only 10 is so far counted.
    I was really disappointed to see only 2 responses received, but when I force closed the game and came back in, it showed 18 responses. Hope this helps!

Rhino Keeper
    Almighty glitch with these requests-Had to force close and do a hard restart to get the responses ticked off!
    C’mon Guys!Am up to my eyes in Christmas prep here!! #wotnowrappingdone
    Will always add new neighbours and play several times daily if anyone needs help!

Fashion Designer
    @charliegirl9, if you add a post to the add me thread, others looking for nbrs will add you

Fashion Designer
    I invited you to be my neighbor. If you send me a ticket request, I'll respond.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanche_Lady View Post
    Im in chapter 6, goal 4 and I don't have the option to upgrade.
    I already foreclosed a million times
    Don't know what to do
    Are you ok now? Just check you game didn't roll back.
    Quote Originally Posted by icesnowing View Post
    I am on PST timezone, level 9, 1 day left. If I complete level 9, next level 10 unlocks around 11PM tonight.

Does anyone know if 1 day means today is the last day and I'm not able to complete level 10?

I would greatly appreciate an answer from anyone, thank you. If you need urgent help on tickets, add my nickname on forum into your game.
    the game rounds time up to the nearest day until it gets to less than 1 day, so you'll be fine! for eg, I'm on goal 4/5 in Ch9 and my game says 1 day on the inside screen, but 2 days on the outside icon. So we have the remainder of this day (7 hours) plus another 24 hours.

Force close you game to see neighbour responses and my advice is to send to EVERYONE on your list - well as least 100 at a time. If you have more than 200 neighbours you might want to consider culling a few so you don't send to inactive players and waste 1 of your slots in the day.