View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

30 36.14%
  • Neutral

19 22.89%
  • Disagree

24 28.92%
  • I didn't participate

12 14.46%
  • I didn't get Lara

18 21.69%
  • I did get Lara as the prize

54 65.06%
  • Yes I crafted a Skukumouse

37 44.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Skunkumouse

35 42.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/14 | Glimmercracker Suite | 10 day event

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Rollbacks happen when your wifi isn't strong enough. When you get a monster click on menu/social and once the community list comes up you can close the screen. Have you restarted your device lately (last day) and force closed out background apps? If it's something that happens more now than usual Support may be able to check your game. Do you have many things on your board graphics-wise that move? Storing things can help too.
    Thank you SpiritWind.
    I’ve force closed a bunch of times. I will shut down iPad and see if that helps. I have a lot on my board that moves. Can’t store them as I need them to play. This didn’t happen at all until I started fighting the skunkumouse. I’m between chapters and will see if turning off my iPad helped in 1 1/2 hrs

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    So people battling with Skunkumice ...
    I only have 6 Farmhouses out (3LVL6 , 3LVL1)
    I quick-collect from all 6 and get a Skunkumice everytime (occasionally a Fangbeast, but not super often)

Hope that tactic helps.
    I have eleven farmhouses out - 9 regular and 2 toadstool. I usually get two skunkumice each round (with a few houses left over). I click them all in quick succession, but I don?t quick collect. Every three rounds or so, I get a fang beast. Dunno if it dropped a top hat or not...

Farm Supplier
    I seem to be lucky with the mice. I get like one monster in every 3-4 farmhouses and around 3/4 are skunkumice. I also make sure to tap them in sequence, so that I have at least one other already tapped when the ruler arrives at the first to actually collect. I don?t know whether it?s imagination, but I often have the impression that this increases the spawn rate. But those rates vary a lot and I remember that at monster hunt seasons I also always had the impression they stopped spawning totally. It might be just coincidence.
    I can confirm that toadstool farmhouses can spawn skunkumice. And a drop rate of 50-70% of pants for the presents.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    I have eleven farmhouses out - 9 regular and 2 toadstool. I usually get two skunkumice each round (with a few houses left over). I click them all in quick succession, but I don?t quick collect. Every three rounds or so, I get a fang beast. Dunno if it dropped a top hat or not...
    i spawned a fangbeast with the farmhouse just. no top hat

Quote Originally Posted by sandisin View Post
    Thank you SpiritWind.
    I’ve force closed a bunch of times. I will shut down iPad and see if that helps. I have a lot on my board that moves. Can’t store them as I need them to play. This didn’t happen at all until I started fighting the skunkumouse. I’m between chapters and will see if turning off my iPad helped in 1 1/2 hrs
    It seems to help if I force close my game when I get a monster before I battle. Support needs to check my game. How do I contact them? Thank you for your help

help me in getting golden eggs friends only 2 days left

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure if I am going to be able to finish this one, and for me it's all down to ballet shoes.
    I'm on chapter 8, with two and a half days to go. I can play before work, at lunch and after work, but that usually only gives me four or five collections a day, and I'm averaging ten ballet shoes a day. Levels nine and ten need 24 each day. I don't think the prize is worth the 150 gems to buy the extra glimmercracker, and I'm not going to set two-hourly timers throughout the night, so I guess it's not going to happen.
    The skunkumouse should be no problem, so maybe I should just focus on that. Pity, because I've made all my suits and ensembles.

Fashion Designer
    I couldn’t get past golden eggs til yesterday but on day 6 now, praying I can finish

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    Not sure if I am going to be able to finish this one, and for me it's all down to ballet shoes.
    I'm on chapter 8, with two and a half days to go. I can play before work, at lunch and after work, but that usually only gives me four or five collections a day, and I'm averaging ten ballet shoes a day. Levels nine and ten need 24 each day. I don't think the prize is worth the 150 gems to buy the extra glimmercracker, and I'm not going to set two-hourly timers throughout the night, so I guess it's not going to happen.
    The skunkumouse should be no problem, so maybe I should just focus on that. Pity, because I've made all my suits and ensembles.
    Don't give up hope. Remember that 1-4 ballet shoes are dropped at once. Also if you have to, you could speed up the glimmercracker which should be less than buying a second one.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

I play 3 of S8's games, and all the storybook events work the same way: You do the tasks for that day, and once they're complete the "book" closes until midnight on their servers. In this case this means you *can't* upgrade the stage because upgrade will be unavailable until midnight the next day. You can pay to advance the time, but the following step will still not open until midnight on its original day.
    Also, I noticed the presents don't drop anything (except experience points) during the "dead time" once a chapter is complete. I haven't tried the nutcracker or the dressing rooms during a closed period, but all chatter here seems to indicate that they do drop (thank you, S8!).
    I wait to finish my chapters until after midnight (S8's time) when the new chapter is open. That way I don't miss any drops.
    Good luck!