View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

30 36.14%
  • Neutral

19 22.89%
  • Disagree

24 28.92%
  • I didn't participate

12 14.46%
  • I didn't get Lara

18 21.69%
  • I did get Lara as the prize

54 65.06%
  • Yes I crafted a Skukumouse

37 44.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Skunkumouse

35 42.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/14 | Glimmercracker Suite | 10 day event

Executive Chef
    Maybe we'll be able to use our dressing room to get Lara ready for her performance. Or is that hoping for too much? And it would be nice for her to actually be up on the stage. And maybe even in a snow globe. Wishful thinking.

Rhino Keeper
    What is the bidding booth?

Quote Originally Posted by 1ch1ps View Post
    Can someone remind me where I get the living wood besides making them? Will one of trees drop like that other quest. I was happy I had 99 but was going to finish another quest I have been working on for almost a year, darn living wood.

I too was hoping for a better Black Friday sale, another game I played would offer the gems half price so I could buy the larger one and have gems for the quests.

You can gather living wood more regularly from sawmills or from chopping crab trees. These other stuff are rare, but if you have them, they give living wood too ... Spring dragon, fawn, elvenite stag, autumn stag, Greselda's dark garden, and the tuftkins from the recent event.

I'm definitely out of this event. I still wanted to move on but got booted out with the 15 golden eggs requirement. I'm level 50, but even for some of us high-level players, 15 is too steep. In past events, S8 only used to require 5, or at most 10 of any of the golden resources. Why ask for 15 now? The chickens, peacocks, and any of the breeders don't produce that much. Only Aideen gives golden eggs, and she doesn't even have feathers!

Rhino Keeper
    You can make living wood in the potion shop and you can give as gifts and hope your neighbors send them back

Farm Supplier
    I haven't seen anyone mention treeples as a source of living wood so there's one more source for you

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    This is really really cr*p that players that started right away were able to receive bells right away and those that chose to delay their start for whatever reason are now punished. Merry Christmas everyone. Geez. . . I have been put off this game quite a bit lately and j haven't ever felt this way about CS. It al started with a disappointing Black Friday sale and has just gotten worse.

I would love to have gotten bells early, too... but I look at it like a bonus for those that start early. Frequently, that group is penalized... plus they take a risk and share info so we can plan.

Rhino Keeper
    Wasn't there a pet to make in the workshop? I know I saw it yesterday, but now it's gone

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslc41 View Post
    For reference, I deliberately checked before I completed day 1 and the ballerina presents were still locked in the market. I suspect they doesn't become available until day 2 starts.
    I have finished chapter one and am waiting on chapter 2 to start. I can buy the presents but they don't drop anything but experience when you chop them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ACeTexas View Post
    Chapter 2 goal 3 of 3 (2.3) Upgrade Theatre in the Round to level 2 (had to force quit app) no skip, build

(?It?s in the Round so everyone can see me?)

50 jewels
    99 wood
    99 rehearsal ribbons
    15 golden eggs
    Eek, I. Quitting now. I?m not using in all my living wood or regular wood.....please tell me that some sort of tree will drop the livin* wood this quest

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zarac18 View Post
    Living Wood - You may also request your neighbors to provide you as GIFT.
    I?m only gifting one person, I?ll be happy to send livin* wood.

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast