View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

30 36.14%
  • Neutral

19 22.89%
  • Disagree

24 28.92%
  • I didn't participate

12 14.46%
  • I didn't get Lara

18 21.69%
  • I did get Lara as the prize

54 65.06%
  • Yes I crafted a Skukumouse

37 44.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Skunkumouse

35 42.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/14 | Glimmercracker Suite | 10 day event

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 88silver View Post
    This one has been fairly doable for me, even with holiday busyness. But the neighbor request at the end is going to do me in. Between it being Saturday, a big travel day for people, and neighbors quitting, I'm sitting at 18 responses. I'll have to send them again in the morning and hope for the best.
    I suggest adding everyone in the add me thread and then sending them requests before bed.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Host(ess)
    Actually thought I might get this one, but nope, can't get enough ballerina slippers to make items needed for the last upgrade of the stage. Currently need 15 slippers and way too much time to complete the items with only 5 hours to go. And don't have that many gems to use to speed up things.

Oh well Merry Christmas all, I will check in a few times on Christmas day in case any of my neighbours need requests filled.

Fashion Designer
    38 gems total to speed up shoe collection. Bit over 3 hr to go last 2 ensembles brewing, 28 more rich fabric needed

I think I will finish even with taking 5 days to get 9 golden eggs

However I would not have finished or even had a chance if I had not stayed home all day Friday and been able to check in lots today

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    I just realized that I will be sending neighbour requests Christmas Day so unlikely to get many requests back. Really bad timing S8. How many gems for neighbour requests. Would it be better to gem a head one day and give me more days to get responses back
    Happy Christmas to everyone
    I?m on daily add me, yes I will check in on Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    I?m on daily add me, yes I will check in on Christmas
    Thanks transberry, I have sent an invite

Farm Supplier
    I also check it everyday. Here 2 help😊. Good luck everyone!!

Rhino Keeper
    I was so close up rab out of time with obky 1 hr left and 22 silk fabrics needed... Oh well did my best. Worked all but one day of this event.

Plus a few times today i did actions only to go back on 9 mins later for silk and it was like i was never on it...

So feel a little jipped. Anyone else have that problem?

Would have had it if it kept true count

Farm Supplier
    Reward for Chapter 7 was one or two Top Hat(s), I think it was only one.
    For Chapter 9 it was 2 Top Hats (there I?m sure, I paid attention).
    @ storiadelcastello: You may add me too, I?m quite busy today but I?ll try to check in.

And just in case anybody wondered: My farmhouses continue to spawn skunkumice even though I?ve completed Chapter 10. So I still have chance to get a skunkumouse pet 😊.

Rhino Keeper
    This one has been fairly doable for me, even with holiday busyness. But the neighbor request at the end is going to do me in. Between it being Saturday, a big travel day for people, and neighbors quitting, I'm sitting at 18 responses. I'll have to send them again in the morning and hope for the best.
    Ack! I was a third through my neighbor list, sending requests, when the game glitched and erased all the checkmarks. I went back and reselected everyone and sent requests and the game told me 37 requests didn't go through! I suspect the first third of my neighbors didn't get my request!

S8, it's these kind of issues that cause everyone's level 50 neighbors to leave the game. You guys need to do something about the poor game performance, crashes when visiting neighbors, and game glitches that cause lost progress.

Host(ess)
    I check in daily so if anyone wants to add me they can my id is ileeas

Ack! I was a third through my neighbor list, sending requests, when the game glitched and erased all the checkmarks. I went back and reselected everyone and sent requests and the game told me 37 requests didn't go through! I suspect the first third of my neighbors didn't get my request!

S8, it's these kind of issues that cause everyone's level 50 neighbors to leave the game. You guys need to do something about the poor game performance, crashes when visiting neighbors, and game glitches that cause lost progress.
    I can't visit neighbours anymore, my game crashes as soon as I try.