View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

30 36.14%
  • Neutral

19 22.89%
  • Disagree

24 28.92%
  • I didn't participate

12 14.46%
  • I didn't get Lara

18 21.69%
  • I did get Lara as the prize

54 65.06%
  • Yes I crafted a Skukumouse

37 44.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Skunkumouse

35 42.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/14 | Glimmercracker Suite | 10 day event

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by alexversailles View Post
    To access chapter 2, I have to wait 12 and a half hours, or pay 20 gems to start now ��
    check post 1 to get pointers on how storybook events work. IMO it might be worth the 20 gems to keep going. Do not build your stage so that you can keep your chapter open and this way you can keep collecting.
    Adding: in some way, that doesn't seem right that you have to wait on chapter 2. Didn't the book automatically start Sat or Sunday? I'll have to go back and take a closer look at that. Maybe someone else has some thoughts or advice.
    Adding again: I could not find an auto start date.

So you should still have 9 days to finish? This is why I don't like to give advice. I add confusion instead of clarity.
    Last edited by riverly; 12-20-17 at 10:37 AM. Reason: More thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by SkyDragon_Grandine View Post
    Not one skunkimouse in 7 tries. And I don?t have a monster parked. What is the spawn rate?
    Are you using "special" farmhouses or the regular yellow ones? I didn't get any until I put my toadstool and dainty farmhouses away and got out the plain ones.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LiriTanglethorn View Post
    Are you using "special" farmhouses or the regular yellow ones? I didn't get any until I put my toadstool and dainty farmhouses away and got out the plain ones.
    I have 10 farmhouses out and spawned 3 fangbeasts and 0 skunkimouse! This is going to take forever at this rate! Come on S8 give us a break, it's Christmas time!

Quote Originally Posted by LiriTanglethorn View Post
    Toadstool farmhouses DO spawn skunkumouses. And I got a top hat from fangbeast!

Fashion Designer
    Info for first page my skunkumouse pet requires 88 gems to speed up its almost a day collection time (22 hours) and I got a black flag for tomatoes :/. Happy Holidays everyone.
    Last edited by dragon2046; 12-20-17 at 12:35 PM.
    Name: Tybug

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 88silver View Post
    Sometimes in these Storybook events, there will be a day or two where a specific resource doesn't drop during that day (as it isn't needed for the upgrade that day).

It looks like Rich Fabric isn't needed for day 7, will it continue to drop from the dressing room that day? How about the dancing shoes?
    Day 7 doesn't seem to need shoes either, will they continue or drop? The only additional day 7 item seems to be the top hats. Are they easy to gather?

Can anyone advise me? I am thinking about waiting to upgrade, so I can continue to collect fabric and shoes.
    Last edited by vickyville14; 12-20-17 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Added question

Rhino Keeper
    Can anybody tell me what the average drop rate is for the pettycoat pants? Trying to figure out how much protagonist suits I can make in advance since I'm now waiting for enough fabric to drop.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Quote Originally Posted by vickyville14 View Post
    Day 7 doesn't seem to need shoes either, will they continue or drop? The only additional day 7 item seems to be the top hats. Are they easy to gather?

Can anyone advise me? I am thinking about waiting to upgrade, so I can continue to collect fabric and shoes.
    I'm on Day 7 & still getting ballet shoes from the nutcracker. But you know how these things can vary between players & devices.

It seems the fangbeasts are in maximum occurrence for me as well.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by teaganblackthorne View Post
    Dear Fangbeast,

While it is lovely to see you it is the Skunkumouse?s turn so stop spawning from my Farmhouses.

Thank you.
    Ditto for my queendom! Ten farmhouses, four Fangbeast and zero Skunkumouse (Skunkumice?) spawned.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-20-17 at 07:06 PM. Reason: fixed quote

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    Can anybody tell me what the average drop rate is for the pettycoat pants? Trying to figure out how much protagonist suits I can make in advance since I'm now waiting for enough fabric to drop.
    The pettycoat pants rate seems pretty high. For me, about 60% of chops or 6 pants in a present stack.