View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

30 36.14%
  • Neutral

19 22.89%
  • Disagree

24 28.92%
  • I didn't participate

12 14.46%
  • I didn't get Lara

18 21.69%
  • I did get Lara as the prize

54 65.06%
  • Yes I crafted a Skukumouse

37 44.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Skunkumouse

35 42.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Castle Story 12/14 | Glimmercracker Suite | 10 day event

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle Story 12/14 | Glimmercracker Suite | 10 day event

Glimmercracker Suite
    Time Zone Converter: compare where you are with United States-California-San Francisco

[==Update app requirement: no
    Game level: Level 15/17+,
    Release date: 14 Dec. Once started, you will have 10 days to complete the event.
    Auto start date: ]

Please follow the forum posting rules or your post may be removed.

If your post contains feedback about this event, your post may be moved to the Suggestion forum. You will find posts here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nts-in-general

What happens when an event finishes?? Click here to take you to a post called How Community Events Work in the Hub.

Tips about the Event
    1. It's not that you have one day to complete a chapter - it's that another chapter won't UNLOCK until the next day.
    2. If you finish the chapter early, you have to wait for the remainder of the time to expire before the next chapter starts. You have to complete a chapter to begin the next chapter.
    3. If you take longer than a day to complete a chapter then the next one will start sooner.
    4. If you gem skip a chapter, the next one doesn't start sooner (you will wait even longer!).

Specific Tips for this Event:
    5. The requirements for lower leveled players is the SAME.

6. Prima ballerina Presents - you can find these in the FEATURED section in the market near the end of the list.

7. You will not get the special drops until you get to the goal that asks for them!

Value Pack/Glimmercracker bundle: 25 Twinkle Bells + 60 Rehearsal Ribbon + 80 Energy

Special Note: If you upgrade the Theatre in the Round and finish the chapter, be mindful that special items may cease to drop! You might want to hold off upgrading until the beginning of your next chapter.

Current sources of Living Wood: living wood tree (gem), sawmill, Ivy's hut, all normal trees, Magic garden, Sir Piggy, Feed the Baron, Adventures, Spooky tree, Goddess Tree, Grow Faeriebulb Seeds (craft in Greenhouse rare chance), Faerie Tea Party, Greselda's Dark Garden, L4/5 Faerie Bulb, Ornate Supply Crate Trade, a chance to win them from the Baron's Game Tent, Bidding Booth, Stargazer's Ridge, Forest Stag, Lonely Mummy, Autumn Doe, Autumn Stag, Rooted Mine, Fawn, Spring Dragon, Cherry Blossom Tree, Icy Willow, Twisted Willow, Flower Stag (Baron's Game Tent)
    Note: All living trees have the same drop rate of Living wood

For drops, please refer to the Inventory Guide.

Our scene begins on a normal day in the Kingdom, a day like any other... Oh hi! I didn't see you there! I've hard a lot about you and your realm, so I just had to come here and see for myself. My name is Lara and I am a prima ballerina faerie from the far away land of dance! Once I arrived I was struck with a brilliant idea! A magnificent performance of a dance extravaganza, starring me, right here in your realm! Doesn't that just sound marvelous? Just sit back and go about your day. I won't be in the way!
    Chapter 1:
    Goal 1 Stroll by the farmhouses 0/5 VISIT (skip 15 gems)
    Goal 2 Examine the goods at the jewelers 0/1 VISIT (skip 10 gems)
    Goal 3 Build the Theatre in the Round 0/1 ROUND | reward: 2 glimmerdust

You're not like any Ruler I've met before! If you want to help, I'd be glad to accept it, but feel free to stay behind the scenes if you wish... I'm a prima ballerina, so I know my stuff when it comes to the Glimmercracker Suite!
    Chapter 2:
    Goal 1 Open prima ballerina presents 0/1 CHOP (skip 10 gems) | market, 100 coins. 0/10 chops | drops rehearsal ribbons
    Goal 2 Gather rehearsal ribbons 0/25 GO (skip x gems)
    Goal 3 Upgrade Theatre in the Round to level 2 0/1 BUILD | reward: 5 rehearsal ribbon

I don't mean to break through the fourth wall here, but it seems as if you're quite good at doing a lot of work to help out! You'd make an excellent stage hand! If you can help me out with a few things, I can keep rehearsing my performance.
    Chapter 3:
    Goal 1 Mine rock outcroppings 0/1 GO (skip 20 gems)
    Goal 2 Collect twinkle bells 0/20 GO (skip 80 gems)
    Goal 3 Upgrade Theatre in the Round to level 3 0/1 BUILD | reward: 5 rehearsal ribbon

I forgot how much effort it takes to put on a show... It's exhausting! I'm supposed to be the main character of the Glimmercracker Suite! How am I going to rehearse when I have so many things to do? Can you help me with tailoring the costumes for the show?
    Chapter 4:
    Goal 1 Open prima ballerina present 0/1 GO
    Goal 2 Tailor a protagonist suit 0/1 GO (skip 35 gems) | Workshop, 30 minutes - 20 Rehearsal Ribbon, 10 Bells, 1 Simple Glue
    Goal 3 Upgrade Theatre in the Round to level 4 0/1 BUILD | reward: 2 twinkle bells

Eek! There's no place for a delicate prima ballerina such as myself to change and ready myself for the performance. You have no idea what is required of a tip-notch performer such as myself. I need a quiet room to center myself in!
    Chapter 5:
    Goal 1 Set up a Dressing Room 0/1 GO (skip 100 gems) | you can purchase 2 for coins and anymore you need to use gems
    Goal 2 Prepare bolts of rich fabrics 0/4 GO (skip 12 gems) | these drop from the Dressing Room
    Goal 3 Upgrade Theatre in the Round to level 5 0/1 BUILD | reward: 2 rich fabric

We need a nutcracker in order to properly tell the story of the Glimmercracker Suite, and not just any old nutcracker! Legend tells of a nutcracker, just like this one, with magical powers to fight the forces of evil! Props are very important when it comes to putting on a riveting show, can't you tell?
    Chapter 6:
    Goal 1 Place the Glimmercracker 0/1 GO (skip 150 gems) | market, 500 coin and 150 gems
    Goal 2 Acquire Dancing Shoes 0/5 GO (skip 50 gems) | collect these from the Nutcracker (multi drops)
    Goal 3 Get a wardrobe of Petticoat Pants 0/5 GO (skip 20 gems) | from Prima Ballerina presents
    Goal 4 Upgrade Theatre in the Round to level 6 0/1 BUILD | reward: 1 Petticoat Pants

The Skunkumouse appears at the start of Chapter 7.
    The Glimmercracker has drawn the terrible and fearsome mouse warrior to attack the Kingdom! We must rally our forces and battle against these terrible villains. What a twist!
    Chapter 7:
    Goal 1 Defeat a Skunkumouse 0/1 FIGHT (skip 30 gems) | spawns from farmhouse | 10 hits to defeat | drops 1 Top Hat
    Goal 2 Gather Top Hats 0/3 GO (skip 120 gems) | you only need to get 2 more as goal 1 counts towards this goal
    Goal 3 Upgrade Theatre in the Round to level 7 0/1 BUILD | reward:

I'm pretty sure that Glimmercracker is just a regular nutcracker... and these warriors are just wee baby Skunkupines! It looks like someone has put mice costumes on them... Ruler, you may want to try and reign in the dancing faerie.
    Chapter 8:
    Goal 1 Defeat a Skunkumouse 0/1 FIGHT (skip 30 gems)
    Goal 2 Tailor an Antagonist Ensemble 0/1 GO (skip 15 gems) | Magic Forge, 2 hours - 3 Ballet Shoes, 6 Petticoat Pants, 1 Top Hat
    Goal 3 Upgrade Theatre in the Round to level 8 0/1 BUILD | reward: 4 rich fabrics

You're doing such a fantastic job helping me run the show... but I still haven't had time to properly rehearse! I've been spending so much time readying the performance, I haven't had any time to practice, let alone to spread the word about my show! If I don't let people know, I won't have an audience, and that's possibly the worst things that could happen to a prima ballerina like me. Do you think you could help get the word out?
    Chapter 9:
    Goal 1 Spread the word to Community Kingdoms 0/50 VISIT (skip 50 gems)
    Goal 2 Collect Recital Tickets from Neighbors 0/20 ASK (skip 80 gems)
    Goal 3 Gather glimmerstachios 0/2 GATHER (skip 100 gems) | collect from rock outcroppings (might get 2 per rock)
    Goal 4 Recruit some supernumerary puppets 0/1 MAKE (skip 25 gems)
    Goal 5 Upgrade Theatre in the Round to level 9 0/1 BUILD | reward: x

Chapter 10: text from top of screen
    Chapter 10:
    Goal 1 Give hearty feasts 0/2
    Goal 2 Give truffles 0/10
    Goal 3 Have/Gather 5 Rich Fabric (autocompletes if you have them)
    Goal 4 Upgrade Theatre in the Round to level 10 0/1 BUILD | reward: Lara
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-22-17 at 05:39 PM.