View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

30 36.14%
  • Neutral

19 22.89%
  • Disagree

24 28.92%
  • I didn't participate

12 14.46%
  • I didn't get Lara

18 21.69%
  • I did get Lara as the prize

54 65.06%
  • Yes I crafted a Skukumouse

37 44.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Skunkumouse

35 42.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/14 | Glimmercracker Suite | 10 day event

I send to all of my neighbors, sometimes the things they send take a bit to show up.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    the game rounds time up to the nearest day until it gets to less than 1 day, so you'll be fine! for eg, I'm on goal 4/5 in Ch9 and my game says 1 day on the inside screen, but 2 days on the outside icon. So we have the remainder of this day (7 hours) plus another 24 hours.
    Thank you so much for your kind reply SpiritWind00!

Executive Chef
    So I'm just waiting for the clock to roll over onto Day 10 now. Everything is crafted and ready to finish.

Have to say this has been the most lacklustre event in a while.
    The design seems to be off. Lara isn't a ballerina but a fairy. With poor drops. She'll end up in Storage most probably.
    The challenges have been manageable.

The millionaires statue is a bust ...
    Way to big (should've only been 1x1) ...
    And only dropping 12k/week pretty useless (why such a long timer?) ...
    Have no desire to buy at all.

Rhino Keeper
    Regarding neighbor requests, I thought I read that sending more than 20 a day might be bad? something like some inactive ones getting your requests,the active ones doesn't, and it jams the system you end up not receiving the response?
    I identified at least 30 actives on my list but end up getting only 15 too. I had clean up my neighbor list just after the last ember throne quest

Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    Regarding neighbor requests, I thought I read that sending more than 20 a day might be bad? something like some inactive ones getting your requests,the active ones doesn't, and it jams the system you end up not receiving the response?
    I identified at least 30 actives on my list but end up getting only 15 too. I had clean up my neighbor list just after the last ember throne quest
    I was told the same thing when I first started & had a problem. Sending too many requests on the same day does cause them to jam up. Especially if you then add more on the next day. Hope it works out for you guys.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I was told the same thing when I first started & had a problem. Sending too many requests on the same day does cause them to jam up. Especially if you then add more on the next day. Hope it works out for you guys.
    Yup and then when u send on the 2nd day the requests from the 1st day r still going out..

i received notificationa my neighbors responded to my request after the ember event was over

🙋 what is this?
    Balerina - it is decoration?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	40980

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nadinana View Post
    �� what is this?
    Balerina - it is decoration?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	40980
    The Glimmerplum doll ... Just deco

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Are you ok now? Just check you game didn't roll back..
    Yes thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't think I stood a chance at this with all the extra work this week, but I'm on day ten. It will be touch and go with the ballet shoes, but I should complete.

I expect the items will go into storage after Christmas as nothing seems to have great drops.

My biggest disappointment was the nutcracker. I have an old one that was a gift from an old event, when they randomly gave out old stuff. It's the same thing in red and green... Except when you put the two together the old one looks crisp and clear, while the new one looks fuzzy. Someone forgot to sharpen it when they changed the colours, which is a shame.

This has been a bit more stressful than I would have chosen over Christmas, but at least I shall complete before Christmas day as I'm working all day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_20171223_094351.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	114.7 KB 
ID:	40981  
    Last edited by RevdKathy; 12-23-17 at 02:46 AM.