View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

30 36.14%
  • Neutral

19 22.89%
  • Disagree

24 28.92%
  • I didn't participate

12 14.46%
  • I didn't get Lara

18 21.69%
  • I did get Lara as the prize

54 65.06%
  • Yes I crafted a Skukumouse

37 44.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Skunkumouse

35 42.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/14 | Glimmercracker Suite | 10 day event

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    When you reach the goal to purchase the dressing room, the fabric will start dropping. Sorry, but I didn't have time when I was rushing through this on Friday to write out the goals like I usually do. Too much going on for the holidays.

Also, in later chapters, the rocks will start dropping glimmerstacios, so don't overchop rocks either looking for too many bells or you'll be wasting energy on those as well.
    Thank you so much. I just bought 2 dressing rooms. Hope that wasn’t a mistake as I haven’t been told to yet.

Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Still wasting energy to get golden eggs, high level player it shouldn?t take days for gold eggs

The rest not as difficult
    I agree! I am level 50 and have wasted 3 days trying to get a couple of golden eggs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sandisin View Post
    Thank you so much. I just bought 2 dressing rooms. Hope that wasn’t a mistake as I haven’t been told to yet.
    No, that wasn't a mistake at all. Having the extra dressing room will be a huge help. The fabric will still drop when you reach that part of the event.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by casalorena View Post
    I agree! I am level 50 and have wasted 3 days trying to get a couple of golden eggs.
    I have WiFi at home so can waste energy every couple hrs hunting golden eggs

I have no WiFi at charity store I’m at 8 hrs per weekday

This will be impossible to complete and not worth 540 gems $20 to buy the eggs

Oh my ! I have 8 golden eggs been trying for 3 days about every 6 hrs or so and nothing! I would love to move on to a crafting goal. Something other than collecting from the chickens. Is there a drop rate button you can turn up a tad ? Please???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ch1ps View Post
    I?m only gifting one person, I?ll be happy to send livin* wood.
    I always try to gift living wood=send me a neighbor request-jkc619 is my storm8 ID

Farm Supplier
    can anyone tell me what the requirements are to upgrade the theater lv6 and lv7 or more? thank you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    No, that wasn't a mistake at all. Having the extra dressing room will be a huge help. The fabric will still drop when you reach that part of the event.
    I?ve had a look in the market and I can buy the dressing room for 100 coins or one for 100 gems, now I?ve already purchased my first. Does that mean a second will be 100 coins and a third 100 gems or will s8 be crafty and when I purchase a second for 100 coins it?ll actually take 100 gems?
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I?ve had a look in the market and I can buy the dressing room for 100 coins or one for 100 gems, now I?ve already purchased my first. Does that mean a second will be 100 coins and a third 100 gems or will s8 be crafty and when I purchase a second for 100 coins it?ll actually take 100 gems?
    The second will be 100 coins, and a third will be 100 gems. Buy the second. You will need it. And it will really only cost 100 coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    The second will be 100 coins, and a third will be 100 gems. Buy the second. You will need it. And it will really only cost 100 coins.
    i just bought two dressing rooms at 100coins each. I Didnt know i could buy two for coins if i didn't read this.
    I think it's easily missed?

Chapter 5
    1: set up a dressing room
    2: prepare bolts of rich fabrics (need 4)